Donations/Subscriptions

Ron Earp

Admin
Dear Forum Members,

I've had a few PM's and emails on donations. Specifically, if it was possible to making them automatic or re-occurring.

The answer is yes, the subscription groups can be set to automatically re-new without you doing anything but clicking "Okay" in PayPal. But, I did not enable that feature.

Do people want me to do that? I can easily do it for some or all groups, depending upon what people want. There are some that are regular supporters of the forum but don't care to have to fool with renewing once per year. It can be setup any way that you folks feel is right.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron,

I like this feature, however as you and I both know. You have been paying me for being a member on this forum.

Therefore, please go ahead and deposit the money via PayPal using my e-mail address. My rate has not changed this year, however It will be increased next year.

As I indicated previously, you are most welcomed.

Ron Earp

Admin
I thought my last payment insured your silence on the matter for at least one year. I will now activate this feature to bill you monthly. It is only fair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Now, if you were to have some special pictures that I could pay for the privilege of viewing then, I'd remove the monthly bill and call it even. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

R

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, That sounds great to me. I am more than happy to auto donate. This is a great site.
Regards Brian

Howard Jones

Supporter
I calling the franchise tax board Fred. Lets see how many other shake downs you have going besides the three I know about.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Sign me up for the auto renew, too.

YD,E/PNB

Back