Who is building a GT40 in Southern California?

I'd love to see what you are doing. Or if you have already built one, I'd love to see what you have built.

Can I come by and see?

Doug

Thanks guys,

Wayne, I'd love to check out what you're doing. I live in the Riverside area.

Gordon, I take it you have a company? Just guessing, but, considering the number of cars you're working, it's either that or you REALLY love the GT40.
wink.gif
I'd love to do what you're doing for a living. We need more domestic suppliers of this great car. The next time I'm in Zona, I'll be sure to look you up.

Thanks again,

Doug

Doug, I do have a company. It's called Levy Racing Inc. We built and are the U.S dealers for the Roaring Forties GT-40 as well as Factory Five Roadsters and Coupes. We have a full service facility, engine, chassis, suspension, and Body shop. We also build a lot of pro road race cars as well as pro touring and street rods. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 480-446-8442.

Mr.Levy, I imagine you'll be at Knott's. Since it's a little more local for me, I'll probably try to catch you there.

Thanks again,

Doug

Hey Wayne,

I've tried e-mailing you but I haven't had any luck. Can you e-mail me with directions? And, is saturday ok with you?

Thanks again,

Doug

I went and saw Wayne's CAV GT40 yesterday. I just wanted to take a second and thank him for taking the time from his busy schedule to allow me to come out and drool over his magnificent car. He was a fountain of invaluable information. And, his knowledge is very extensive.

My only regret is that I didn't have the foresite to bring a camera with me.
frown.gif

Thanks again Wayne!

Doug

Back