2005 Ford GT WANTED this year

Yes I know they are well over MSRP. Yes I know everyone here hates gouging. However, you only live once & I am willing to pay market price for a REAL car available this year! (Sorry to encourage the gouging - but I postponed getting an order slot & am paying the price now). Serious offers only from Ford dealers only please (Will not BUY a spot in line from Scammers) [email protected]

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Yes I know they are well over MSRP. Yes I know everyone here hates gouging. However, you only live once & I am willing to pay market price for a REAL car available this year! (Sorry to encourage the gouging - but I postponed getting an order slot & am paying the price now). Serious offers only from Ford dealers only please (Will not BUY a spot in line from Scammers) [email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

I work at a Ford dealership that HAS allocation for spring (Presidents Award winner guarantees one unit). Order is in but can be revised to your specs. It will NOT be built before end of '04 but is a real car that will be built. Contact me if you wish furher info.
Rick

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
Beach Ford in Virginia Beach has one on the showroom floor now... best offer is $250,000 as of a couple of days ago.

Thanks to those that have replied. I am still looking for REAL offers on REAL cars on the ground or with a MSO.

Strongly prefer stripe cars. SERIOUS offers only - well over MSRP of course, but be realistic at the same time!

[email protected]

Back