Arbitrage GT

Callaway Speedster: Debut 8/19/07 at Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. C16 Speedster ($300K) develops 700HP and 660 ft-lbs torque. Reached speeds over 200 MPH..

Attachments

• Calloway Astin Martin.jpg
    Calloway Astin Martin.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
Killgore,
I'm a little puzzled (?)
What do the two cars you posted here have to to do with the Arbitrage GT?

Hi Guys

Two years went by so what is happening with the Arbitrage GT or did the credit crunch kill it?

Regards

Chris.

HAve you guys ever seen the now defunct Delanda Demon . ..Built from scratch on the Gold Coast, they went into receivership late last year

Hey Russ, I used to work at Delanda until they stopped trading.
Such a shame, I quite liked the cars.

As for the "Agricultural" comment posted in this thread, I wondered if they were serious standing beside their Flexorama 2000 chassis. The Delanda Chassis was very rigid, which is what you want if you want to be able to tune and setup a decent handling car.

The Chassis could have been lighter, but Power to weight was never a problem when you run a quad cam V8 with twin parallel turbos through a water to air intercooler and fuel injection at 25 psi, it tends to be motivated to move.
The red car in these photos was normally aspirated at the time the shots were taken, I have photos somewhere of this set up and even video of the red car driving on the road and race track for some promo work.
If I can find the video I will post it on Youtube and post a link to it here.

Cheers, Tony.

The redback spyder is still an ongoing project I think. I just bought a copy of a mag "Best How To's" by Performance Buildups. They say American intrest in the car is intense.
Personally I am not taken by the car, although, I am sure the performance would excellent.
I would like to see a grudge match with the SL-C.
Cheers, Gus.

Back