Aspira F620 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though they look like they are form the 1960's jetson cartoon, i do like those rocker switches Craig used. Similar to the Ford GT below. does anyone know where to get these? I've been scouting the web, no luck...

Have you tried those in a GT? They don't feel as solid as they look.

For all my Ford GT parts I have gone to Torrie McPhail who I found on the Ford GT forum. Here is his websire:
Fast Parts Network - Home

Email him directly. If it is a GT part and you can get them, he can get them for you.

I do like the interior, I think it as a lot of Pagani.

Interesting, follow the link to the pistonheads blurb where the took pics as it went to testing in the UK. They say "The car is loosely based on a heavily modified version of a kit car made by US outfit Race Car Replicas."

Loosely based? Heavily modified? I would say "heavily based, loosely modified."

Nirvana Motorsport is an official RCR dealer right here in the USA.

We stand by Fran and his products 100%, I could not believe the claims being made by various other parties. Having first hand knowledge of RCR's work, I can confidently say they build products of the highest quality.

I was also shocked by the price tag I saw on piston heads....send us $300,000 and see what you get back! And it will be more than one car I can tell you that!

Congrats to Aspira though...just hope they give credit where it is do.

Nirvana Motorsport is an official RCR dealer right here in the USA.

We stand by Fran and his products 100%, I could not believe the claims being made by various other parties. Having first hand knowledge of RCR's work, I can confidently say they build products of the highest quality.

I was also shocked by the price tag I saw on piston heads....send us $250,000 and see what you get back! And it will be more than one car I can tell you that!

Hi!

Is there a name behind Nirvana Motorsport?

My name is Daniel Avicola, I am the founder and President of the Company, but there is a large group of dedicated, enthusiastic, and skilled people that make up Nirvana Motorsport.

I have been following the development of the Superlite line since it's inception and we are very excited to bring these cars to enthusiasts of every budget.

Thanks for asking!

I like the Aspira version. yes it has a ton of styling cues from everybody. But I think alot of people will mistake it for a Ferrari approaching it from the back and with F620 on it. I hope he does'nt get into trouble with that.
I think it would have been accepted here a little better if he didnt chose to slay Frans workmanship. Fran is human, but a hell of a nice guy from my dealings so far.

Let me start by stating I am a friend of Craig's and have been involved with this car from day 1 - in fact it was me that advised him to buy this car - so I would fully understand / accept should Fran or a.n.other decide to delete this post.

What was ordered / paid for by Craig and promised by Fran ( I was present) was a stunning fully (UK) IVA compliant, turnkey, roadgoing car - however the car when delivered into the UK was far from this promise!!!

As a piece of design and engineering Fran must take all the accolades and be admired but there were many areas he fell down on his promises. I do not intend to list all the failings as they are well documented on here and elsewhere but my honest opinion is that the car is far too under-developed to sell as a turnkey car (and I am not sure even if a homebuild kit has been finished as yet) Only Fran truly knows why this is - my guess is he moves on to new projects far too quickly before he has fully developed his last one.

My background is from a completely different industry however I find that the 1st 80% of a project takes 20% of the time and resources - the final 20% takes 80% of the time and resources and is ultimately what determines that project's success or failure.

In my opinion Fran had a winner on his hands (and has others) but it was Craig's determination, tenacity and skill (and money) that has taken this car to where it is now and to what he had originally ordered, was expecting to be delivered by Fran: An awesome UK road legal supercar to be proud of :shocked:

Attachments

• show1.jpg
    show1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 167
  • show5.jpg
    show5.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 164
I have uploaded I hope lol some photos of the Aspira from the Autosport show in the UK over the weekend.

Attachments

• CSC_0248.jpg
    CSC_0248.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 621
  • DSC_0202.jpg
    DSC_0202.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 773
  • DSC_0212.jpg
    DSC_0212.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 596
  • DSC_0210.jpg
    DSC_0210.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 634
  • DSC_0227.jpg
    DSC_0227.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 539
I like it, but not the £140,000 price tag. When you consider the price of an SL-C kit plus engine and transmission, even if you had someone else build it for you with fancy interior, it wouldn't cost anything like that. Also you would be able to specify everything to your requirements and it would be your own unique car. Didn't Craigs SL-C as delivered have an LS7 engine?

Chris

I like it, but not the £140,000 price tag. When you consider the price of an SL-C kit plus engine and transmission, even if you had someone else build it for you with fancy interior, it wouldn't cost anything like that. Also you would be able to specify everything to your requirements and it would be your own unique car. Didn't Craigs SL-C as delivered have an LS7 engine?

Chris

Thing you have to remember is the business model - profit for labor - just like to build a "simple cobra", I know several people up here who charge $25-35k for labor. Take something more exotic and you can easily start the upcharges.

Sure, it sounds ludicrous to charge that much to us, but the fact is we're in the minority here - 99% of the population has no clue on how much it should cost to build. Just like I've seen a factory five cobra, stock 5.0, go for $80k USD locally. Yes, total ripoff based on what you're getting, but most don't realize that.

Guys, think of it this way. Do you think it cost FORD the total cost of sale to build a car or even PAGANI ZONDA. Take The PAGANI, Frans chassis is simular, and his body is simular and the PAGANI just started using thier own engine ( I THINK), before it was a reworked BMW engine.
Fran sells a car that we can build ourselves and have a supercar at a fraction of the cost. But if you sit down and bill yourself, including the price of the kit, all the labor, and custom stuff you do. You will be well over the 110,000 mark, then tack on 100% profit margin to sell one and you would be at 220,000.

Like I said in an earlier Post, with every other supercar maker out there you are paying for Name, Exclusivity, performance and R/D. Fran has done most of the R/D on this car, but everyone wants to add thier own personal touch on the car. So your spending hours of R/D thinking about how can I make my car differant. Bill yourself about $65 an hr. From start to finish and then add a small 50% profit and see what price you get.

Would you sell your car for that? Remember there is always somebody out there who will want a car like this and not want to break thier knuckles building it. With deep pockets.

Just trying to keep it fair.. LOL

Ron Earp

Admin
My name is Daniel Avicola, I am the founder and President of the Company, but there is a large group of dedicated, enthusiastic, and skilled people that make up Nirvana Motorsport.

I have been following the development of the Superlite line since it's inception and we are very excited to bring these cars to enthusiasts of every budget.

Thanks for asking!

Welcome!

Even though you are an RCR distributor, to make advertising posts, even in RCR's subforum, you'll need to be a vendor on the site. This is the way we've done it in the past and this model will continue. You can find information about becoming a vendor by reading the forum rules in the welcome section.

Take care,
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back