Aspira F620 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to copy some posts from PH incase some of you don't troll there; many LOLZ are too be had

Its just as if Fran Hall gets bored when he gets the car 80% complete.

:drunk:

Aspira have also ditched many of the stock RCR parts,including the very poorly engineered rear brakes - a lethal combination of 32mm calipers on 20mm discs, in favor of bespoke items.

and I thought the cobra guys were bad when they were freaking out my Wilwood calipers were NPT and not banjo bolts :drunk::drunk:

You should also consider that this car uses quality items including a very similar transaxle to the Enzo.

Or a Ricardo Craig probably got at a steal of a deal from Fran :laugh:

The gearbox in the standard Aspira is a Graziano (spelling!!!!) unit and yes this has the same internals as the Enzo but in a special case so I was told.
I would think a lot more money than a Ricardo x2 or x3.
I hope some of the guys from Aspira read the 100% profit my guess is they would fall over. Looking at the car at the show inside and out a few quick sums and I recon if they can make 25% on the car they are doing well. There was several people on the stand when I was there and everyone was shocked by the price most expected £250K. The car was stunning no photo I have seen on the net does it any justice.
I spent a fair bit of time looking at the car and speaking to think it was Henry the guy behind the car very impressed and I would think the most photographed car of the show so many people around the car. I heard from a media friend that they have been invited to do some runs at the Goodwood festival of speed. If that’s the case that is a massive thing for them only a hand full of the best supercars in world ever get that chance and just shows what a fantastic job they have done. Gona have to book my tickets to Goodwood now lol.
One thing that I did hear them saying to the people interested in the car was about which parts had come from RCR and that the quality of the parts was very good so this could be very good for RCR. My only worry is will RCR be able to cope with the numbers of parts needed for the Aspira guys I do hope so.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
Hi guys,
Thanks for your comments and the lead in by EfnFast... :)

Without going over old ground on why the SLC had to be finished off by the talented Henry Nickless of Chiron World Sportscars and the problems with UK/Euro compliancy issues, i thought i would update you on the Aspira F620 hand built supercar.

The car is IVA compliant and has undergone trackdays/testing in the UK from September09 by Matt Manderson VdeV racing driver. Feedback on many issues have been addressed and many parts redesigned or rehashed.

The Aspira F620 has been taken to this overall level by a full time team of 4 people here in the UK for 9months now with great results we feel.

Its next stage which i am very excited about is its first 3000 normal road use miles for further feedback and any adjustments / improvements that are required.
We will continue along this cycle for never ending improvement.

It has many bespoke items now under the bodywork and pisonheads have an exclusive driven so many items are not forthcoming at the moment.

We will release a specification sheet ASAP and price.

Demo rides are being booked in now.

It was one of the most photographed stands at the pistonheads show and joe public greeted it with the biggest WOWW we could see.

Its quality is clear for people to come and view the finished road going product.
We have a pro photoshoot lined up this week as the car didnt photo well against a black backdrop which was unfortunate and the interior shots were terrible. Much much better in the flesh but have taken peoples comments on board to improve a couple of minor aspects of the interior.

It is confirmed that with great pleasure we have been VIP invited to make power passes throughout the goodwood festival of speed in 2010. We also have a few very well known magazines lined up after the driven report.

A full pricing and specification sheet and website update will be ASAP but confirmation that the car will only be sold as a fully hand-built supercar.

Many many items are bespoke to the Aspira including bespoke made for us spec 8 and 6pot brakes just for instance.....

Although the backers of the project including myself dont have a ferrari budget we hope that the quality of the car will shine through at the end of the day.

We hope to do an Assult on the ring come summer

It is with great anticipation that a fully specd and finished car is completed by a home builder asap and hope that the Aspira F620 brings inspiration to their end goal and product.
With the Aspira F620 handbuilt supercar and the home built SLC kit version its overall profile can only be increased.

i will post some pics

best wishes and keep going....

craig

Hi Craig

Didnt get a chance to speak to you at the show but did speak to Henry (he looked rather tired lol) I spent ages possible drooling a little over the car. For me 100% car of the show amazing so refreshing to see what I would call a real supercar. Keep up the hard work it will all work out for the team. Hope to see you at Goodwood!!!!! WOW

Ron Earp

Admin
As mentioned on the other thread.....Craig, if you wish to advertise wares on this forum you'll need to become a vendor here. Please check the rules of the forum in the welcome subforum.

This rule/directive comes from GT40s.com and has nothing to do with RCR. It is the way we've done vendor relationships for a few years and the way that we'll continue to operate in the foreseeable future.

Further violations will result in deletions of posts, threads, or banning of the user ID.

Thanks,
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back