B.O. Supports Mosque near ground zero.

I will respond in greater detail however:
- The Vatican has supported the world's largest mosque to be built in Rome in exchange for Catholic churches to be built in Arab lands
- Tolerance is on both sides as Graham suggests

You may find this one really interesting from CNN International and note that this guy is trying to stir up conflict, just as some have suggested Rauf has done.

British Muslims want to take over the UK

A good post Graham which flags up the basic fears of most (non) Muslims but I would take slight issue with your statement above, as I feel Atheism in it's broadest sense means that you reject the idea of a Deity full stop, so that state hardly qualifies you to be objective (or form an opinion) about something you believe does not exist, or as Wiki would have it:

Atheism, in a broad sense, is the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference"></sup> In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.<sup id="cite_ref-RoweRoutledge_1-0" class="reference"></sup> Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.

Therefore pray tell :)laugh:) what then are your "own faith leanings?" Are they presumably based on sanctity of the individual, personal rights & freedoms etc etc?

I'm not being critical or challenging - but having been brought up in a Church going family and having spent most of my life practising Agnosticism I am interested in peoples perception & interpretation of "faith" in whatever form, as I do believe we all need some kind of prop whatever tag you put on it, especially at this time.

From this "faith" (whatever it might be) comes the strength to resist the threat of having the right to have "your" faith, denied you.

You can sense the lack of willpower and the bewilderment of the people at this time, trying to counter something which they do not comprehend, because they have largely LOST faith in a concept, an idea, a community, a deity, a country, a people, a political system etc etc and what you are left with is a host of insecurity on the one hand, and those that would seek to redress this lack of faith by force of arms alone on the other.

And, in my opinion, the reason for that is, that speaking for ourselves in the UK, we have had a quiet revolution over the past 60 years coming from an all dominating World Power to a largely hedonistic & peaceful State and a major vacuum in between... and as you know, nature abhors a vacuum...

(Please guys lets not get into a jingoistic pissing contest here-I merely posit from factual history and care not who's toys are bigger etc)

Keith and Graham

Very poignant.

Keith

After reading that (Dom's post), I'm so glad all the irrational hate is all on the Muslim side..

Way to go - give credence to the minorities, nuke the unbelievers, fire pigs at them. Crush anyone or anything that don't agree with - that's democracy working!

Holy shit! Do not some of you guys ever stop to realise why this is all going on?

I am desperately trying to be polite and correct here, but it is getting difficult. I think I shall go hide my head for a while.... :(

Well Keith this is all going on (and I HATE to REPEAT MYSELF) because these people (Muslims) feel that they were jilted by the Jews thousands of years ago (about 1,000 yrs. before the Muslim religion even existed) back at the alter (READ A BIBLE DAM!T). Remember that the Muslim religion was FOUNDED ON THE HATRED OF JEWS or more importantly the hatred of them by the salve / WHORE HAGAR and her ILLEGITIMATE SON. Starting to see a pattern yet. They have been seeking retribution ever since and that's just fact. It's the Muslim world that REFUSES to have peace. I really don't care to have a religious debate about this with people that have opinions but NO CLUE what is really (and has been for thousands of years) going on. Some of you should go READ A BIBLE (and not the King James bible written by Shakespeare) for no other reason than to truly understand what is really going on. Should the Muslims let it go (especially since they were founded by a whore / slave and her child that hated their master) yes but will they heck no.

Now in response to the CHOSEN ONE statement look at it like this: Israel (and again I hate to repeat myself) has the #1- air force in the world (fact), 2- Israel is now the new silicon valley (again fact), 3-Israel now has the TAVOR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N7X0pvhQ4w which has been hailed as one of the greatest MODERN DAY guns of all time , 4-The MERKAVA (part one you guys look up the rest of the series http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5XYFsZ01ek&p=DE9FB22924885610&playnext=1&index=47 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtlG-KEPico&feature=related, series of tanks which has been hailed as one of the TOP TEN tanks EVER CREATED TO DATE, I could go on and on so I would say that the whole CHOSEN ONE thing has worked out pretty well thus far. That being said think about how much restraint Israel has shown by not wiping these pieces of trash of the face of the earth when the have had the means for a LONG LONG LONG time. It's not them fellas believe me as I know that most Israelis would love peace (as is obvious by all the land they have given NUMEROUS times and just how appeased were those $cum&Ag's?). Sorry for going OT but some of you took it there.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
I am desperately trying to be polite and correct here, but it is getting difficult. I think I shall go hide my head for a while.... :(

What do you think now after the most recent post? Wow.

I will say I'm learning a lot about human nature by popping in and reading on this thread from time to time.

Keith

Well Damian, thanks for getting my name right at least. I'm not sure I agree that "we" took it there; "What do you mean WE white man?" (Said Tonto when he and the Lone Ranger were surrounded and the masked Avenger alluded to the fact that it looked like "WE" are done for) which is, strangely, entirely relevant, but I do believe your post does answer some of the questions I couldn't have asked for the sake of forum (and international) etiquette.

Cheers, and no problems here - we always think we are very alike because we speak some kind of English, but in truth we do think differently, and personally, I believe that is good as long as each has empathy for the other :)

Keith

Keith no worries and I agree with you whole heartedly on the last part of your post and the Lone Ranger analogy made me chuckle. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
After reading that (Dom's post), I'm so glad all the irrational hate is all on the Muslim side..

Way to go - give credence to the minorities, nuke the unbelievers, fire pigs at them. Crush anyone or anything that don't agree with - that's democracy working!

Holy shit! Do not some of you guys ever stop to realise why this is all going on?

Let's shoot all extremists.

Keith

Damian, I'm not sure that Ron actually took a position in his post so I wouldn't get over excited just yet... :)

Nick, what a cracking idea, and you should start with me, for I confess I am an extreme moderate. Guilty as charged Your Honour.

A la lanterne mes amis!

Keith

Er, I may have seen a post from Damian that was either subsequently deleted or hasn't made it up here yet, so my last comment to Damian will not make sense, except, if you COULD just read between the lines, perhaps it would be clearer..

So how do I get to see posts that are subsequently deleted before they hit the server?

Ah, that's for another thread. :)

Careful Nick because everyone on this forum could be considered an extremist of one sort or another. I suppose it's common or regular to have GT 40's or any of the other cars talked about and owned by forum members right. Almost every single person on here is an extremist of one sort or another and it's comments like yours that help perpetuate this nonsense (remember Nick; many truths are said in jest).

Keith I deleted it since I didn't want to start a p!$$ing match with the owner of this forum. I like this place and would like to remain a member.

Careful Nick because everyone on this forum could be considered an extremist of one sort or another. I suppose it's common or regular to have GT 40's or any of the other cars talked about and owned by forum members right. Almost every single person on here is an extremist of one sort or another and it's comments like yours that help perpetuate this nonsense (remember Nick; many truths are said in jest).

Damian,

Sorry it was my British sense of humour it was meant to be ironic as wanting to shoot all extremists makes you extreme so you would have to shoot yourself.

Ron Earp

Admin
Damian, I'm not sure that Ron actually took a position in his post so I wouldn't get over excited just yet... :)

I sure didn't take a position. Just pointing out that I learn something every time I read threads such as this.

As far as remaining a member there hasn't been anyone kicked off the site for this sort of banter. People have been kicked off for not following vendor rules, forum rules, or being shit stirrers. But having disagreements of opinion doesn't fall under any of those categories.

My question is, where do they find all the virgins, and what were they killed for? Assuming that if they are in heaven they must be dead. And why would someone want a dead chunk of butt, virgin or otherwise? I'm sorry, I couldn't be a muslim. Can you imagine 72 dead yapping virgins?

Charlie Farley

Supporter
What i have been wondering is thus.
As i understand it, the koran ( and i use a lower case ' k ' deliberately )allows marriage between a 65 year old pervert man and an 11 year old, exploited girl bride.
Now, what type of enlightened ' religion ' is this ?. I think i can firmly say, it was written by a bunch of drunken arseholes, sitting around the camp fire, dreaming about what they would like. As to the ' virgins in heaven '.
How can there be any, if they are all peodophiles marrying 11 year old girls ?
And sometimes , multiple wives !
It's the same old story eh ?
Boy meets girl. Girl says i'm a virgin. Boy goes all giddy !
Must be what they add to halal meat......

Back