B.O. Supports Mosque near ground zero.

Nice post Nick.

It does concern me that there is a huge global disconnect between what goes on in the Israel / Palestinian region and how it is reported throughout the world (or more specifically in the USA).

Graham,

I too don't want to antagonise those from a former British colony but I believe you are correct.

Although things have improved with the advent of digital channels. My wife did a student teacher exchange to the USA back in the early 80's and one of the things she said was extremely frustrating was the total lack on TV of any news stories from outside the USA.

Nick,

I am watching the video and find it interesting. What concerns me is the suffering of the children. The Isrealis invaded Gaza because the Palestinians were shelling Isreal with rockets, gun fire etc.

Where did the Palestinians get these weapons, from the Iranians through Egypt (who also have a blockade against Gaza).

The Muslims have not denounced Hamas or Hezbollah. That was shown in my video post. Guys like George Galloway, Bill Ayres, and Bernadine Dorne have contributed to the pot stirring, and have actually contributed to the pot stirrings growth. Bill and Bernadine were principal sponsors of the blockade breaking ship which the Isrealis intercepted in the Med, and you know the story.

The world knows how Isreal deals with attacks, so the obvious solution to me (if I was a Palestinian) would be to:
- denounce Hamas and Hezbollah
- make peace with Isreal and the west
- forget spreading Islam, Sharia, and its desire to change the world politic
- follow the early tenants of the Quaran which denounce violence
- don't put military people in civilian areas (this is a horrible crime which the Palestinians commit)

But that isn't going to happen, so we will see more violence, trouble, etc.

Nick,

The world knows how Isreal deals with attacks, so the obvious solution to me (if I was a Palestinian) would be to:

- denounce Hamas and Hezbollah
- make peace with Isreal and the west
- forget spreading Islam, Sharia, and its desire to change the world politic
- follow the early tenants of the Quaran which denounce violence
- don't put military people in civilian areas (this is a horrible crime which the Palestinians commit)

But that isn't going to happen, so we will see more violence, trouble, etc.
-

Domtoni,

Taken from an article I read and he has a point, double standards again I'm afraid.

"The United States insists that Hamas meet strict preconditions before it can take part in negotiations: recognize Israel, renounce violence and abide by agreements previously signed between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization, of which Hamas is not a member. These demands are unworkable. Why should Hamas or any Palestinian accept Israel’s political demands, like recognition, when Israel refuses to recognize basic Palestinian demands like the right of return for refugees?

As for violence, Hamas has inflicted a fraction of the harm on Israeli civilians that Israel inflicts on Palestinian civilians. If violence disqualifies Hamas, surely much greater violence should disqualify the Israelis?"

What i have been wondering is thus.
As i understand it, the koran ( and i use a lower case ' k ' deliberately )allows marriage between a 65 year old pervert man and an 11 year old, exploited girl bride.
Now, what type of enlightened ' religion ' is this ?. I think i can firmly say, it was written by a bunch of drunken arseholes, sitting around the camp fire, dreaming about what they would like. As to the ' virgins in heaven '.
How can there be any, if they are all peodophiles marrying 11 year old girls ?
And sometimes , multiple wives !
It's the same old story eh ?
Boy meets girl. Girl says i'm a virgin. Boy goes all giddy !
Must be what they add to halal meat......

Charles Fartly,

You sent me a PM asking me to comment here?!!
I see no need for that,,,,the "USUAL LOONY TUNE OLD WHITE MEN WITH WRINKLED P,,,,,," are being themselves.
Their President is a "BLACK MUSLIM",,,and they have to EAT his KAKA for the next 2 years,,,keep munching.
After that, you can elect another wrinkled old white man and eat his "NON-ISLAMIC" KAKA with bacon.

In the mean time as Sheik has stated many times before, RELIGION is for weak minded people. "DEVOTE" Christians, Muslims and Jews are all made out of the same KAKA, but they all insist the other kaka is "smellier".

I am going to ride my bike now,,,,,in the mean time ,,,KISS MY MUSLIM ASS:)

Ohhhhh one more thing,,,if building a "Mosque", inflames your Aholes,,,,GREAT,,,,build it there rather than near my house:):):) Enjoy your "DEMOKRASI", since you always are hell bound on importing it all over the SHITY PLANET

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Iron Sheik

Are you a Muslim sleeper (a la the Manchurian Candidate).... LOL ....or the Presidential candidate we are all looking for?

Steve C

PS:You have hit the bulls eye with:

In the mean time as Sheik has stated many times before, RELIGION is for weak minded people. "DEVOTE" Christians, Muslims and Jews are all made out of the same KAKA, but they all insist the other kaka is "smellier".

And I too agree that we should use our own resources (oil) rather than export Democracy to exploit others, secure our borders and deal with other countries on a fair basis. Think that is what you are saying:

"Ohhhhh one more thing,,,if building a "Mosque", inflames your Aholes,,,,GREAT,,,,build it there rather than near my house Enjoy your "DEMOKRASI", since you always are hell bound on importing it all over the SHITY PLANET "

Keith

Charles Fartly,

I see no need for that,,,,the "USUAL LOONY TUNE OLD WHITE MEN WITH WRINKLED P,,,,,," are being themselves.
Their President is a "BLACK MUSLIM",,,and they have to EAT his KAKA for the next 2 years,,,keep munching.
After that, you can elect another wrinkled old white man and eat his "NON-ISLAMIC" KAKA with bacon.

Ohhhhh one more thing,,,if building a "Mosque", inflames your Aholes,,,,GREAT,,,,build it there rather than near my house:):):) Enjoy your "DEMOKRASI", since you always are hell bound on importing it all over the SHITY PLANET

Nice one Faili :)

Charles Fartly,

Iron Sheik,

I find your post making sense, which is rather disconcerting and means as a weak minded Christian I will have to spend more time on my knees, and not so I can kiss your Muslim ass I hasten to add.

Incidentally excuse my ignorance but is kissing Muslim asses a form of greeting as I have a work colleague who is very fond of the saying as well, and does it have to be an ass or would a donkey be ok instead.

Last edited:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Faili,
keep calm.
I heard this house of assholes is going to be built in your back yard after all.

غير نصراني

The real infidel.

Nick, What was the gist of the video, seems like censorship has arrived.
"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Al,

I recieived the reply below from channel 4, apologies I was very naive, it never even occured to me that viewing would be restricted tragic really.

Dear Nick,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries.

4oD on Channel4.com uses geo-blocking software that detects where your computer
is located when it connects to the internet.

The programme rights we hold are limited to the UK and Ireland and we are
prohibited from allowing them to be viewed elsewhere.

Even if you are from the UK or Ireland but aren't actually in the country when
you access 4oD, the licence we hold for our programmes prohibits us from
allowing you to view programmes.

There are no current plans to extend the service to other countries.

We are sorry for any disappointment this might cause.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards,

Jack Gladney
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

Last edited:
Faili, oh great one, if all religion is for weak minds, why do you claim to be Muslim? IMHO your mind is far from weak.

I really don't want to write anymore on this tread,, BUT Peter you are one of "NAZIS" I truly like!!!

So for YOU, I will answer this:):)

I drink Alcohol, eat pork, and wipe my ass with my right hand. I say things to my "Muslim brothers" that get their blood boiling. As David Drunkard Morton has often indicated, I am a "KAFAR" of highest order.

Then why do I refer to myself as Muslim????!!!! First of all because I was born in a family/country that are all Muslims and SECOND (MOST IMPORTANT ONE), because when I come across people/comments that are BIGOTS/BIGOTED of first order, I want to facilate their "ENTIRE HATRED" to come out (Then you can really see them for waht they are).

I give another example,,,,,4 days ago, I was in a restaurant with 2 Jewish American friends. They asked me what i think about Ahmadineghad?!! I said he is a MORON. They nodded and seemed relived. Then I said,,"BUT I LOVE the fact the he tells US and Israel, to go F%$& themselves!!". Now they didn't look so happy anymore.

Being born in a country X, have the citizenship of country Y, being Muslim or Jew IS IRELEVANT,,,,,,Anyone of the ABOVE can be an AHOLE of the first order at any given time. AND THEY ALL HAVE BEEN EQUALLY.

IMHO, the true test of NOT BEING AHOLE BIGOT, is to look at yourself and your "type" and say "our people", "our system" is and can be just as evil.

75% of the OLD WHITE FARTS on this useless forum are incapable of admitting their own way of life, religion, State is AS SHITY as the Boogie men Muslims.

Instead of talking trash on this forum or spent all of our worthless lives on Cars on other BS. Maybe we should mentor someone who is totally different than us!

I signed up for a mentoring program (I know ALLAH help him:):) 6 months ago. They asked me if I want the kid to be a Muslim, I said absolutely NO. So they hooked me up with a "Non terrorist" kid. If every one of you old farts do the same thing and hook up with a Muslim kid (And of course don't spew some of the garbage you do here), you will do so much more in changing the "HEARTS & MINDS" than your SHITY GOVERNMENTS/RELIGIONS can ever hope to do.

OK,,,,,,PLEEEEEEASE don't ask me to reply to anything on this BS TREAD.

Iron "Muslim" Shiek

P.S If this was a Muslim Forum,,It would be Mosses Shiek

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for a mentoring program (I know ALLAH help him:):) 6 months ago. They asked me if I want the kid to be a Muslim, I said absolutely NO. So they hooked me up with a "Non terrorist" kid. If every one of you old farts do the same thing and hook up with a Muslim kid (And of course don't spew some of the garbage you do here), you will do so much more in changing the "HEARTS & MINDS" than your SHITY GOVERNMENTS/RELIGIONS can ever hope to do.

OK,,,,,,PLEEEEEEASE don't ask me to reply to anything on this BS TREAD.

Iron "Muslim" Shiek

P.S If this was a Muslim Forum,,It would be Mosses Shiek

Faili

Your post makes me feel ashamed and very inadequate, good luck and best wishes my friend.

Good God, Why?

Al,

Because this is so so true and despite all my sanctimonous, supercilious posts on this thread I will probably never do anything as noble or as true as :-

"If every one of you old farts do the same thing and hook up with a Muslim kid (And of course don't spew some of the garbage you do here), you will do so much more in changing the "HEARTS & MINDS" than your SHITY GOVERNMENTS/RELIGIONS can ever hope to do.

Nick,

I wanted to make one further post to respond to you above:
Palestine's Population Distribution Per District as of 1946 - shows that Palestinians had over 1 million inhabitants
Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - shows that Palestinians have over 1.5 million inhabitants
Where did the migrating Palestinians go? No Middle East nation wants the Palestinians and they have not come to the USA or EU.

Hamas doesn't need to abide by the the old PLO statement and can issue its own statement to denounce violence and guarantee Isreal the right to live free of attack.

The Palestinians want to convert Isreal into an Islamic state. Isreal has long standing peace agreements with Jordan and Egypt.

Isreal has never been the aggressor when dealing with violence against their own. They were always attacked unilaterally.

If you watch the video, one little girl was interviewed and said that Hamas made the situation worse than it was under Fatah.

Note, I am not Jewish.

Nick,

I wanted to make one further post to respond to you above:

Isreal has never been the aggressor when dealing with violence against their own. They were always attacked unilaterally.

Domtoni,

Just to clarify I don't support violence on any side, two wrongs don't make a right. However, 5 mins search on the internet shows that the Israeli Love and Peace army may not be as unilateral as you think.

from another forum

"You need to read 'The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine' by renowned Israeli Historian Professor Illan Pappe. This documents in detail the premeditated forced expulsion of the Palestinian people, destruction of their villages and murder of women and children by the Zionists when Israel was formed. The picture illustrates very clearly how the Palestinians lost their homeland when Israel was formed. There is a pathological state of denial in the Israeli pysche - something which must be purged if Israel is to have any hope of becoming a beacon of hope rather than a pariah state"

As I understand it Israel was created from part of Palestine in order to create a homeland for the Jewish people. A sector of Palestinian land was placed aside and Israel was built on that sector of land.

The United States reached agreement with USSR that Palestine was to be divided. In November 1947, a UN Special Committee on Palestine presented a report to the General Assembly, with a majority advocating division, but a minority advocating a unitary state based on democracy. Intense pressure by USA and USSR was necessary to gain the necessary two thirds majority vote for partition.

This thread was started because many think it is wrong for a Mosque to be built near ground zero. I wonder what would have been said and done if the section of land in question, or any section of land in the US, had been placed aside by the United Nations and given to the Palestinians, or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited:
Back