Build Videos

Alan,

Oh my, you've been busy!

I subscribe to your YouTube channel and I see that you uploaded 10 new build videos today.

Yes! I anticipated and hoped you would drop a lot of videos at once since there had been some time since your last. Thanks.:thumbsup:

These are excellent. It takes some commitment to put together video's and not totally eff them up or start babbling and/or forget the names of things. And, film with one hand on occasion while installing something else.

Allan covers the basic mechanical aspects of systems/install and of course it's specific to the SLC/ISIS/Trans-Axle... et al.

Kind of miss the musical accompaniment of Chicago, Eagles or ELO in the background :) Just kidding you Allan, I grew up in the same era.

Michael Fling

Supporter
Allan,

You are a freakin' rock star! :2thumbsup: Keep playing my brother! Many thanks for being such a valuable part to those of us that that are new to this.

A simple video request:
Please show the uneducated masses (Me) how the body parts, nose, rear deck and the center spider are removed and placed back on the car solo without damaging the car.
Thank you

Allan,
Glad to see you working with the Grazianno TA. Have I missed some videos on the install or can I hope that they are coming? I don't understand S & B. Help please.
Thanks again,
Mike

Back