Bush's Resignation Speech

Some unreported stats about the 2008 election

Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the 2008 Presidential election:

-Number of States won by: Democrats: 20; Republicans: 30

-Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000; Republicans: 2,427,000

-Population of counties won by: Democrats: 127 million; Republicans: 143 million

-Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2; Republicans: 2.1

"In aggregate, the map of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens.

Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in rented or government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty
percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Brother Pete,
I have no problem with ANYBODY voting for that Moron. Lot of people voted for Adolf and Ayatollah Khomeini as well (Ohhhh the fear of the Commeees).
All I am asking our “Nobel”, “Young” and “Wise” Forum members is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
STATE at the beginning of political threads, Whom you voted for,,,,,,
It will help everyone to know which side of your head has had a burned gasket causing dementia,,,,,

Oh Esteemed one, with the greatest respect I don't think they need to say who they voted for, you can work that out about half way through reading their post's. All very entertaining though.:thumbsup:

Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the 2008 Presidential election:
As usual, this bunch of cockamamie rubbish is typical right wing drivel completely fabricated by people too lazy, ignorant, or blindered by their own bankrupt ideology to actually find some facts.

This crap was first circulated about Gore/Bush, then about Kerry /Bush, and now surprisingly, the exact same facts are being circulated about Obama/McCain. What an amazing coincidence!

It frightens me that people ignorant enough to believe this crap may actually vote.

Last edited:

Chris Duncan

Supporter

some IRRELEVANT stats about the 2008 election
-Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000; Republicans: 2,427,000
Too bad dirt doesn't have a right to vote ehh? Proves that in the states that have more dirt, people are dumb as dirt!

-Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2; Republicans: 2.1
mostly due to biased laws in "the war on (some) drugs"

"In aggregate, the map of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens.
BULL*HIT lawyer weaslespeak, the qualifier "aggregate" is the tipoff. "Joseph Olson...School of LAW"

TaxProf Blog: Red States Feed at Federal Trough, Blue States Supply the Feed

17 of the 20 (85%) states receiving the most federal spending per dollar of federal taxes paid are Red States.
11 of the 14 (79%) of the states receiving the least federal spending per dollar of federal taxes paid are Blue States.

Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in rented or government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.
So how can 40% be on the dole if unemployment is below 10%?

So then the single digit unemployment number is phony (Enron'd)? But it's supposed to prove how good the bush boy is at creating jobs? What happened? Or is it just because their garbage Walmart jobs, because the corrupt politico's and fascist corps have offshored all the good jobs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Duncan

Supporter
Well, Rice is certainly an impartial observer. She would know best, I guess.

I wonder if Barbara Bush thinks we're wrong too?

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Condosleeza, professional Orwellian huckster

Rice is the one that after 911 said a memo to the president on Aug 6th '01...

"did not warn of any coming attacks inside the United States"

"and what was the title of the memo, Ms Rice?"

"I believe the title was "Bin Laden determined to attack within the United States""

Rice also said

"we had no idea that planes could be used as weapons"

Never heard of kamikazes Ms Rice?

And Barbara, the defacto Don of the bush crime family? One need go no further than her statement of all the Katrina homeless who were temporarily in the Astrodome after Katrina had wiped out their homes.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them"

or her comment of the war in Iraq: "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? It's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

-Number of States won by: Democrats: 20; Republicans: 30

Huh? Looking at the map, Dems won 28 (and DC), Republicans won 22.

I think that shows Professor Olson either has no idea how to tell the difference between
red and blue, or the numbers are not the ones for the more recent election.

- edit - the numbers are from 2004.

Ian

Last edited:
Back