Charlotte Autofair- and 6 SLCs?

I was also there and had the chance to see the SL-C's first hand. I'm surprised I wasn't in several of the photos as I lingered for so long picking knowledge from the crew. Fran was awesome talking shop with. I picked his brain about a future project building a RCR40. After seeing the engineering and execution of the SL-C's my mind is made up relative to kit and options. Billet parts makes me tingle in all the right places. He put to bed some looming questions I had regarding the project.

That group is composed of real car nuts. Certainly people who whould be doing similar things even if not their full time gig.

AWESOME stuff. RCR/SL-C for the win!

Also, there was a mention of a Ford GT race car kit...any pictures?

I was also there and had the chance to see the SL-C's first hand. I'm surprised I wasn't in several of the photos as I lingered for so long picking knowledge from the crew. Fran was awesome talking shop with. I picked his brain about a future project building a RCR40. After seeing the engineering and execution of the SL-C's my mind is made up relative to kit and options. Billet parts makes me tingle in all the right places. He put to bed some looming questions I had regarding the project.

That group is composed of real car nuts. Certainly people who whould be doing similar things even if not their full time gig.

AWESOME stuff. RCR/SL-C for the win!

Also, there was a mention of a Ford GT race car kit...any pictures?

Welcome to the forum (and the madness).

We are all waiting for the new GT-R.

Back