Gender equality, or stupidity?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
The other issue is requiring women to be subject to and register for the draft as all U.S. males are. In 1981, a Supreme Court case ruled that women did not have to register for the Selective Service as men ages 18 to 25 do because of a combat exclusion rule. That rule has been eliminated.

'See where all this "P.C." crap leads?

Those of us who've continually said "p.c." will be the ruin of this country have clearly been correct all along.

Keith

I propose all Wimmin are placed in crack Knitting Battalions.

Sew we can have Sock 'n Awe campaigns.

If they gave women the job of recalling the minute, hour, day, month , and year that something was said and be able to recall exactly what was said, this is where they would outshine their male counterparts.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Man, is THAT the truth!!!!!!!

They'd also remember who was wearing what...and if they'd approved at the time...

Reminds me of a story about Brussels sprouts....
Was asked if I wanted them with dinner one evening, said no, I didn't care for them (with that meal).
6 years later I asked why they were never served, answer:
"You told be you didn't like them"

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
hahaha, I once told my mum I liked peanut butter sandwiches, had them for school lunch for the next three years. I used to swap with other kids who had also told the mums they liked something.

If they gave women the job of recalling the minute, hour, day, month , and year that something was said and be able to recall exactly what was said, this is where they would outshine their male counterparts.

Here are the horsey girls from the yard , they are fitter and stronger than most blokes . would you put them on the front line.???

Bob

I am glad you agree Larry. Here are the rest of them, my daughter is in the middle of this line up so no comments please but do you think they might attract any attention from the GI`s or are they going to be totally professional and just ignore them 24/7.

Bob

As a former U.S. Marine 0311, I can tell you that women do not belong in a front line combat role. I have two daughters that I would never want them to see what I have seen. I am trying to forget about half of it myself. I don't care how tough you think you are, you just don't know.

Most policy makers have absolutely no experience in the area in which they are making policy. It is a ridiculous situation.

Thanks for reading.

Robert

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
As a former U.S. Marine 0311, I can tell you that women do not belong in a front line combat role. I have two daughters that I would never want them to see what I have seen. I am trying to forget about half of it myself. I don't care how tough you think you are, you just don't know.

Most policy makers have absolutely no experience in the area in which they are making policy. It is a ridiculous situation.

Thanks for reading.

Robert

Couldn't be said any better.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Just because someone else does it doesn't mean it fit our morals. Israel is fighting for its survival, We were playing at Big Man with Big Stick. Israel is not America and vise versa. Im sure they can do it. But unless you can muster up a million men in a immediate draft (in time of war) you have to rely on a womans help. They are typically smarter so if they join they would be much better in logistics and intellingence and financial roles. As good as they are as pilots and such, I still rather see them out of harms way.
That being said, with Putin getting all Stalin like, we may be in for a real s**t storm. Then its all hands on deck.

Back