Grand Canyon Photos - Awesome!

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Yes, it is that amazing. I've been twice, North Rim. That third shot down (Canyon Walls) is I think fromthe Narrows in Zion Park (about 2 hours noth). Hiked that two.

Have stood under Ribbon Falls in 110 degree heat.

Amazing place.

Did a road trip a few years ago to the North and South rim from California with my daughter in her Miata after she graduated from college. Hard to take a bad photo but those are pretty awesome.

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Great photos, great layout!

Enjoyed your home page and other menu items as well.

Thanks for sharing, Robert

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I want to go to these places some day.... Just beautiful....

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Viewing the Grand Canyon was on the "to do" list of that poor woman who died in Oregon, the one with the brain tumor.

Looking at those photos, I can see why.

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
The pictures are definitely amazing but they really don't do it justice. Until you stand at the edge and see it for yourself......there's just nothing like it. The experience brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for sharing this Keith - I need to make another trip!

Dave L

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
If we all want to go for the first time, or for some again, how about a meet up for a weekend and the Grand Canyon combined?
This life is not a practice and we only live this once.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I'm in, if we have enough advance notice that I can schedule time off. I would definitely do this. I've always wanted to see it, and I also want to meet folks from this forum, so it sounds fine to me.

Mind you, I am not driving a GT40 from MD to the Grand Canyon. Sorry. :)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I'd love to do it!!!
Need a good advance notice for work - vacation planning purposes.. The missus and I won't be in the GT, but probably our little Ford Focus..

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Actually I was looking to visit Vegas and the Canyon for the first time next year.

What is the best time of year to visit when it is not blistering hot? And also not too overrun with tourists?

Sounds like a plan for a visit and meet some people.

Good call David

Ian

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
We are planning to drive from Seattle to LA on the PCH so the Grand Canyon/ GT40 meet up will be a highlight on the journey.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
My plan would be to fly into Vancouver, have a couple of days then to Seattle for a day or so and hire car thereafter. Chris - that sounds like a lunch somewhere nice?

Back