GT 2006 Please Help!

Hello, greetings to everyone from Peru. I wanted to ask you something. Can it also be replicated on Ford GT40 2005 or 2006? I see that they only make replicas of the 1966. Thanks for your help.

1707759851089.png
1707761395110.png
1707761458445.png
1707761512194.png

Attachments

• 87545f2b7f227ccaef0524c49b88de48.png
    87545f2b7f227ccaef0524c49b88de48.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 22
I think the closest you will get is the Superlite/RCR GT-R. There are several builds on here. The GT-R is mostly the same body with wider flares and large front splitter. Probably worth a call to Fran at Superlite/RCR to discuss.

I think the closest you will get is the Superlite/RCR GT-R. There are several builds on here. The GT-R is mostly the same body with wider flares and large front splitter. Probably worth a call to Fran at Superlite/RCR to discuss.

Ok, but my question is: can a replica be made and circulated on the streets as is done with the 1966 GT40, or does the 2005-2006 model have any restrictions?; Just as Ferrari confiscates your replica.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ok, but my question is: can a replica be made and circulated on the streets as is done with the 1966 GT40, or does the 2005-2006 model have any restrictions?; Just as Ferrari confiscates your replica.
In the USA, there are a number of replica cars and yes, the replica of the 05-06 GT sold by RCR. I’ve not heard of any company in the USA that can confiscate a replica. You’re in Peru though and your laws may allow such nonsense.

In the USA, there are a number of replica cars and yes, the replica of the 05-06 GT sold by RCR. I’ve not heard of any company in the USA that can confiscate a replica. You’re in Peru though and your laws may allow such nonsense.
hahaha half a lot of laughter. You're right; on that but what I'm afraid of is that Ford will find out and want to confiscate the 05-06 GT

I've heard of a replica gullwing Mercedes being destroyed in Germany, and at one time (much closer to 2006 than 2024) Lone Star was making a GT40ish kit that was larger and looked to much like a 2005 GT, and they got a cease and desist order.

If peru is anything like Colombia you could drive anything…I mean anything with a bit of cash in your pocket for extra assurance whenever you get stopped by a transit police oh wait now Colombia has smock regulations so some cities make people take turns to drive their car.

Neil

Supporter
If peru is anything like Colombia you could drive anything…I mean anything with a bit of cash in your pocket for extra assurance whenever you get stopped by a transit police oh wait now Colombia has smock regulations so some cities make people take turns to drive their car.
They have a drivers' dress code in Columbia? :)

Back