GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then Spicey in his press coverage says "we know what it ("covfefe") means." They can't even admit it was mistake. The last 130 or so days has been unbelievable.

The majority of this country and the rest of world knows we elected a complete boob, moron. Sheesh. Even Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway are mocking him with whole orb thing in Saudi Arabia.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Rod - you really need to re-read the message I sent about casting the first stone...

Are you a parent or a manager of people?
If so, did you become "perfect" over-night so that you could be a good role model?

Donald Trump is the POTUS but at the end of the day, he's just like you and I. Not perfect. Puts his pants on one leg at a time. Has good days and bad days.

He's a human being.

Rod - you really need to re-read the message I sent about casting the first stone...

If so, did you become "perfect" over-night so that you could be a good role model?

Donald Trump is the POTUS but at the end of the day, he's just like you and I. Not perfect. Puts his pants on one leg at a time. Has good days and bad days.

He's a human being.

Meh, he's the POTUS and his grammar, spelling, stream of consciousness, etc. are $hit all the time. Have you read his print or heard his TV interviews. Can anyone be more scatterbrained?

I'll tell ya what, Doug. And I'm very happy even motivated to cast stones in glass houses. Trust me. As an employee, manager, parent, coach, trainer, human being, etc. I'll quote a line from a movie that I often use..."I'm good." :thumbsup:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Second, do you really think, if there was evidence, that we the public would know about it?

One more time...

...no lesser lefties than Feinstein, former DNI Clapper, Warner, Coons, Hoyer, former Acting CIA Director Morrell, Crowley, Adam Schiff(!) - AND EVEN MAXINE "IMPEACH HIM!" WATERS have all had to acknowledge there is no "there" there when pressed about it.

Reread that list. You don't think maybe a former CIA, and a former DNI director might have some vague clue regarding the subject?

But, to answer your specific question:

...do you really think, if there was evidence, that we the public would know about it?

Yeeeup. Just because of WikiLeaks if for no OTHER reason.

...why did the Podesta emails get released ONE HOUR after the Billy Bush-Trump TMZ scandal broke? One hour? Do you think the Russians, WikiLeaks AND (of COURSE!) SOMEONE FROM TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN(!!!) conspired? I do, can they prove it? I don't know.

You don't KNOW...and yet you continually i-n-s-i-s-t it's an absolute. Direct quote: "Oh there's there there." Really? Then why can't you or anyone else FIND it?

But, like I said, 'keep beating your "collusion" drum.

Sure, sure, sure. And Sessions (almost a Federal judge, senator and AG), Flynn (a General) and Kushner (Harvard Law grad) all forgot about their meetings with the Russian spies and that's why their security clearance forms never mention the meetings.

And the release of the Podesta emails one (1) hour after the Trump "grab them by the...." video went viral is just sheer coincidence.

Simply delusional. Covfefe to you too. :lol:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Sure, sure, sure. And Sessions (almost a Federal judge, senator and AG), Flynn (a General) and Kushner (Harvard Law grad) all forgot about their meetings with the Russian spies and that's why their security clearance forms never mention the meetings.

And the release of the Podesta emails one (1) hour after the Trump "grab them by the...." video went viral is just sheer coincidence.

Simply delusional. Covfefe to you too. :lol:

...'still attempting to pass off your theories/conjectures as 'evidence'/'proof' of criminal activity, I see. :lipsrsealed:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

He's a human being.

He's a human being who is vain, arrogant and unwilling to admit his mistakes.

I give two shits and no fucks about covfefe. I do care that the can't even fucking ADMIT it was a typo and sends his press secretary out into the world to declare it has some special meaning on Dumpsters know about.

That's royally fucked up and part of an emerging pattern of a guy with the nuke codes who is unhinged and living in a fantasy world of his own making.

Steve

Supporter
Rod, your hatred of Trump is evident. I get that. He wasn't my first, second, or 5th choice. I'm also not happy with his body of work to date either and agree with some of the criticisms of his performance. Having said that, to wish that degree of ill on anyone who's not a known serial killer, mass murderer etc etc is a rather poignant reflection of who you are. And I'm sad to say, it places you on a potentially lower rung than the man you so despise ....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
LOL - Irony

Attachments

• IMG_6581.JPG
    IMG_6581.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 157
Rod, your hatred of Trump is evident. I get that. He wasn't my first, second, or 5th choice. I'm also not happy with his body of work to date either and agree with some of the criticisms of his performance. Having said that, to wish that degree of ill on anyone who's not a known serial killer, mass murderer etc etc is a rather poignant reflection of who you are. And I'm sad to say, it places you on a potentially lower rung than the man you so despise ....

Your opinion expressed above is absolutely and completlely meaningless to me. You know me from an online forum post? Puh-leeze. You have never met me any of my family, friends or relatives. IMO, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking online forum posts about politics in a car forum define a person. Seriously get a grip.

Did I say I wanted him to die? I just asked what the odds were?

In any event, if Trump dies in office from a stroke or heart attack, because he's eats fast food and doesn't exercise, then that's on him not me. He was obese before he entered office and he's gotten even heavier. And by colluding with the Russians and obstructing justice, he will hopefully be impeached.

And BTW he's killing the planet and its inhabitants by withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord. So, IMO he's killing clean air and clean water for the planet. And I won't even discuss everything he's done or not done in his life, like admitting to sexual harassment. Just too much. Shameful and grotesque.

Steve

Supporter
Your opinion expressed above is absolutely and completlely meaningless to me. You know me from an online forum post? Puh-leeze. You have never met me any of my family, friends or relatives. IMO, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking online forum posts about politics in a car forum define a person. Seriously get a grip.

Did I say I wanted him to die? I just asked what the odds were?

In any event, if Trump dies in office from a stroke or heart attack, because he's eats fast food and doesn't exercise, then that's on him not me. He was obese before he entered office and he's gotten even heavier. And by colluding with the Russians and obstructing justice, he will hopefully be impeached.

And BTW he's killing the planet and its inhabitants by withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord. So, IMO he's killing clean air and clean water for the planet. And I won't even discuss everything he's done or not done in his life, like admitting to sexual harassment. Just too much. Shameful and grotesque.

Rod, what I do know is you come onto a forum that you don't support about a car you don't own and seek out arguments with it's members. You repeatedly make statements that are baseless and sound as if their from a high school student ("and by colluding with the Russians.....impeached". There isn't one shred of evidence to support that statement to date.) You repeatedly make statements wishing for a US President to be impeached or to die. What kind of person acts like this? Beats me, but rest assured I don't think anyone on this forum wants to get to know you.

BTW, you do realize the Paris Accord was a non-binding showpiece.....one that also "obligated" countries like the US to send $100 billion to poor countries. In addition, pulling out will not change the behavior of the US govt or US countries one bit with respect to climate change (except we will stop funding the Solyndra's out there with taxpayer dollars)

Rod, what I do know is you come onto a forum that you don't support about a car you don't own and seek out arguments with it's members. You repeatedly make statements that are baseless and sound as if their from a high school student ("and by colluding with the Russians.....impeached". There isn't one shred of evidence to support that statement to date.) You repeatedly make statements wishing for a US President to be impeached or to die. What kind of person acts like this? Beats me, but rest assured I don't think anyone on this forum wants to get to know you.

Larry, a few items here.

1. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm so sorry. :bigcry::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

2. Free speech, as long as I abide by the rules. And for the record, I joined this site when I was considering purchasing a GT40 about 10 years ago. I decided against it and bought a Cobra, but I still enjoy reading about replica GT40's.

3. I seek out arguments? Put your big boy pants on, will ya. It's a politics thread. Like you don't seek arguments? That's the pot calling the kettle black.

4. While you may think my statements are baseless, there's enough info out there to appoint a special prosecutor and the former FBI Director Comey will be testifying next week that the President obstructed justice. Personally, I think your statements show a person in that 20% that doesn't care what the President does and will vote for him no matter what. He can shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC and you would still vote for him, as he once said. IMO, you bury your head in the sand and don't see what's obvious to the other 80% of the country.

5. Your reading comprehension is poor. I asked about the odds of Trump either having a heart attack/stroke versus impeachment. A. I thought it was funny and B. I did not say I wanted him or anyone to die. Come on now. You seem more intelligent that that.

6. If you don't like what I have to say, then just use the "ignore" feature. Obviously, any information that's not generated by Breitbart or InfoWars you can't seem to process in the same way as the majority of this country can.

7. Thank you for speaking for the entire forum. :thumbsup:

Steve

Supporter
Larry, a few items here.

1. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm so sorry. :bigcry::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

2. Free speech, as long as I abide by the rules. And for the record, I joined this site when I was considering purchasing a GT40 about 10 years ago. I decided against it and bought a Cobra, but I still enjoy reading about replica GT40's.

3. I seek out arguments? Put your big boy pants on, will ya. It's a politics thread. Like you don't seek arguments? That's the pot calling the kettle black.

4. While you may think my statements are baseless, there's enough info out there to appoint a special prosecutor and the former FBI Director Comey will be testifying next week that the President obstructed justice. Personally, I think your statements show a person in that 20% that doesn't care what the President does and will vote for him no matter what. He can shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC and you would still vote for him, as he once said. IMO, you bury your head in the sand and don't see what's obvious to the other 80% of the country.

5. Your reading comprehension is poor. I asked about the odds of Trump either having a heart attack/stroke versus impeachment. A. I thought it was funny and B. I did not say I wanted him or anyone to die. Come on now. You seem more intelligent that that.

6. If you don't like what I have to say, then just use the "ignore" feature. Obviously, any information that's not generated by Breitbart or InfoWars you can't seem to process in the same way as the majority of this country can.

7. Thank you for speaking for the entire forum. :thumbsup:

1. No feelings not hurt........that is until you called me Larry:thumbsup:

2. You're still coming onto a site you don't contribute and berating it's members. Speaks volumes about you.

3. You're not seeking arguments, you're just making random wild and crazy accusations that are baseless and punkish. There's no debating ridiculous. Apparently you can't see that.

4. Absolutely, Mueller should be appointed and there's reason to do just that. There may be guilty parties (Flynn, maybe Kushner) but where is there any evidence that points to Trump colluding with the Russians? There's nothing to implicate him except (maybe) telling Comey to back off. Not an impeachable offense. Your claims are outlandish.

5. Your implication is that you can't wait for his impeachment or death, whichever comes first. To state otherwise is laughable.

6. I've never quoted Breitbart so you're butt-talking there.

7. Never said I spoke for the entire forum. But I don't here anyone coming to your defense.....(sound of crickets).....

There's no coincidence that there's a lot of silence from the members here when you go on and on and on. Larry can't help himself and is happy to argue with you. I'm just noting your rather irrational hatred of President Orange Marmalade seems borderline (theme from Twilight Zone)

1. No feelings not hurt........that is until you called me Larry:thumbsup:

2. You're still coming onto a site you don't contribute and berating it's members. Speaks volumes about you.

3. You're not seeking arguments, you're just making random wild and crazy accusations that are baseless and punkish. There's no debating ridiculous. Apparently you can't see that.

4. Absolutely, Mueller should be appointed and there's reason to do just that. There may be guilty parties (Flynn, maybe Kushner) but where is there any evidence that points to Trump colluding with the Russians? There's nothing to implicate him except (maybe) telling Comey to back off. Not an impeachable offense. Your claims are outlandish.

5. Your implication is that you can't wait for his impeachment or death, whichever comes first. To state otherwise is laughable.

6. I've never quoted Breitbart so you're butt-talking there.

7. Never said I spoke for the entire forum. But I don't here anyone coming to your defense.....(sound of crickets).....

There's no coincidence that there's a lot of silence from the members here when you go on and on and on. Larry can't help himself and is happy to argue with you. I'm just noting your rather irrational hatred of President Orange Marmalade seems borderline (theme from Twilight Zone)

Larry, er, I mean Steve,

Again, this is a politics thread. Politics is/are messy.

Another pot calling kettle black. My "wild and crazy accusations" are direct from I hear and read in the news, not from Fox News, Breitbart or InfoWars, like. Can you cite anything specific or are you just going to make "wild and crazy accusations" about my alleged "wild and crazy accusations"? I wouldn't waste your time trying to find any though, because as more information comes out, I think you'll see my "wild and crazy accusations" come true.

As for evidence, well, that's why there's an investigation and subpoenas. And, I remember Clapper, Yates. Comey and a few others stating that Congress would have to go onto closed session to discuss some very important topics. I bet there's evidence, but it's classified. There's alot smoke and I'm willing to bet that there's a 5-alarm fire.

Lastly, do you really think I need validation for my feelings about Trump? A bigot, anti-Semite, racist, misogynist, liar, egotistical megalomaniac who stole millions from subcontractors and Trump University "students"? I could go on. Really, you think I need people here such as yourself to come to my defense so it makes me feel better about my position on Trump? Come on. If I have to be the lonely voice in the forest of opinion here, then I'm OK with that. I know who I am. And I am what I am. :thumbsup:

I'd suggest to you, as I mentioned above, to use the "ignore" feature. Notwithstanding, I'm a reasonable person, I'll take a self-imposed vacation to insure tranquility in the GT40s.com community.

Rod, what I do know is you come onto a forum that you don't support about a car you don't own and seek out arguments with it's members. You repeatedly make statements that are baseless and sound as if their from a high school student ("and by colluding with the Russians.....impeached". There isn't one shred of evidence to support that statement to date.)

OK I'll bite and come to Rod's defence. If you are going to lay that criticism at Rod's door there are a few others in the paddock that fit the criteria, no names no pack-drill.

BTW, you do realize the Paris Accord was a non-binding showpiece.....one that also "obligated" countries like the US to send $100 billion to poor countries. In addition, pulling out will not change the behavior of the US govt or US countries one bit with respect to climate change (except we will stop funding the Solyndra's out there with taxpayer dollars)

Spot on but what is the breakdown of the $100 billion, and to which countries? as I thought according to Mr Trump it was $3billion, although as below this is actually $500 million

From FactCheck.org

The U.S. has promised to contribute $3 billion to this fund, but as of March 3 it has contributed only $500 million. The fund’s website states that the U.S. contribution is “ubject to the availability of funds.”
Even if the U.S. does provide $3 billion to this fund, it still wouldn’t have contributed the most on a per-capita basis. Sweden has already contributed $581 million, which is nearly $60 per person — the largest per-capita contribution of any country. And Luxembourg has pledged, but not fully contributed, nearly $94 per person, which would make it the largest. In fact, the U.S. ranked 11th in its pledged contribution per capita, after a number of European countries and Japan.

Last edited:
Nick, I believe it's $100 billion from developed countries, not just the US. The intent is to fund the underdeveloped worlds economic development in a more carbon friendly manner.

2 Degrees, $100 Billion: The World Climate Agreement, By The Numbers : The Two-Way : NPR

And you're correct that there are others that fit the criteria.

Thanks Steve,

I read an interesting piece on the funding of developing countries in this case it was some in the UK criticising sending aid money to India which they felt should be stopped.

The author went on to explain that in his opinion it is not as black and white as it seems because by giving aid to India a country we have significant ties with, it strengthened those ties and made it more likely for them to do "business" with us.

His conclusion was if we did not give the aid there are other countries such as China more than willing to step into our shoes, in an attempt to reap the benefits. So it was in effect speculation for accumulation.

"Post-Brexit trade deal with India 'worth extra £2 billion to British economy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back