GT40s Happy New Year

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
I agree Ian, never thought this site would become such a part of my life back in September of 2001.... It is a great achievement Ron and forum members et al.
Met lots of members and conversed with many more over the last 4+ years, as well as watching what this site has done to the GT40 market place - that is made it more affordable to all!
Lets hope things continue to improve, Happy 2006 to all!

Bill.

Ron,

Great job as usual. Not sure how you do all of what you do but you seem to maintain the level of passion and intensity with this that you do with all of your endeavors. Hope we have a great year racing in 2006, you get your 40 this year and we get a few more shops setup in the area to continue feeding the passion for cars and racing that the local group seems to have. But this site is like home and is a great research tool for ideas and other technical information not just GT40s. When you get your 40 I will be the first to buy the racing group each a cold 40 to celebrate. Your shop!!

Ed

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks Ed! I'm hoping that this year brings a lot of good racing for all of us, as well as a GT40 to play with on track days. I think I, and a lot of others here, use the site many times a day to interact with a lots of other GT40 friends and as of now, many of the interactions go beyond just GT40 talk since it has brought together many like minded enthusiasts. Hopefully, this will happily continue into 2006 and beyond!

for someone as me, living so far away from Gt40s culpture and reality your website is something mytical Ron, really.
Proudly I helped some guys here inside with smaller parts for the cars, and I am too happy of it.
U have definitely attached me this ill about the car, and If I just knew this before I probably will already have my 40 here in Italy (being only 2 cars down here...in all the entire country,u know).

I am sure we feel more friends here than simply website members.

Paolo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back