GTD 40 For Sale

Howard,

Could you give me an email address to contact you? I sent you an email in through the forum but it's not taking.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Cheryl,

As Howard mentioned, there are 3 of us in Trivalley area. If you need digital photos or part numbers I am sure we can help out.

Howy, good for you regarding the temp on your motor, 170 Degrees on those hot days??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You lucky dog,,,looks like you won't need my radiator after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I will use it as a wall decoration in the house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
Fred hang on the your radiator I want to install it in my car and see how it works, maybe in the fall. If you want I'll come over and pick it up. My car seams to run fine until I have to stop for a light or somthing then slowly goes up to about 195ish. It seams to take longer to cool back down after I get up to <40mph than it should. This is where I think your old crossflow might help. I think that most of the coolant flow is across the bottom of the rad. and this why it takes so long to cool back down. If I am right then your crossflow will help this. Hang on to it for me buddy.

Howard,

My radiator has your name on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Once you get your AC running, the temps are gone go even higher, so may be then you would need mine. Although, Aluminum is the way to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ya I know I'm trying to stem the flow of the money into this black hole. Need to finish the paint before I do any more $$$$ mods.

Back