Healthcare

I never knew who or what I was - always thought the box to fit me hadn't been built yet but apparently I am a Libertarian too. And leaning to the left of their spectrum to boot.
Maybe there is a way for me and Imsa to live together in harmony.......

I never knew who or what I was - always thought the box to fit me hadn't been built yet but apparently I am a Libertarian too. And leaning to the left of their spectrum to boot.
Maybe there is a way for me and Imsa to live together in harmony.......

Absolutly! Then we can share a Coke! :)

I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with love,
Grow apple trees and honey bees, and snow white turtle doves.
I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony,
I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company.
(Repeat the last two lines, and in the background)
It's the real thing, Coke is what the world wants today.

IMSA

Absolutly! Then we can share a Coke! :)

I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with love,
Grow apple trees and honey bees, and snow white turtle doves.
I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony,
I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company.
(Repeat the last two lines, and in the background)
It's the real thing, Coke is what the world wants today.

IMSA
Thats funny ..I'm drinking a coke right now & I'm actually singing that little tune to myself..
WOW!! Isma I think you struck a chord here:thumbsup:

Now I'll have that song stuck in my head for the next 3 days. Remember, always Coke, never Pepsi. RC in a pinch.

IMSA

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I am Libertarian, "Redneck" if you want to call me that, but I like the new party that Domtoni has started, Centerist. If we are taking a poll on drinks, I am a Coke man myself. I might just stock up on them as I think they may get the "Bad for you tax". They are going to tax everything before its over. They will find a way to tax us for our GT40s. Excessive HP tax. Crap your pants tax. Car to low tax. :)

Ok enough thread drift, I am guilty.

Jack,

Was out shooting clay pigeons on sunday with my usual crowd, and one of my mates has his second Impreza. He said that the UK government will tax the new models at:
£700 annual tax in the first year
£400 tax in subsequent years

Suburu dropped the Impreza (or at least the Turbo) from its line. Perhaps no longer rallying has something to do with it.

But remember, Obama and his boys (like all of my Chicago and Illinois politican friends) like to follow their breathern here in the UK.

Thanks guys, but when I read so many of you are either libertarian or liberal, and I am in the middle, I felt like I could be shot from both sides !!! I would like to see how many of us are Centerists !!! Will read Moeller's energy thing !

Glad to have your support.

Back