• 5' 6"- 6'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6' 1"- 6' 5"

• OVER 6' 5"

• Total voters
How do you vote?
When I'm not logged on, there's a vote box, which doesn't work because I'm not logged on.
When I'm logged on, there's no vote box!
I'm 6'2" by the way, if someone would like to vote for me.

Tony,

You've probably already voted if you can only see the results. The forum software monitors your profile so you can't vote twice. Or something like that!

Regards,

J.P

Im 5'10" and im only 14 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[very nearly 15 tho], i hope i dont grow much more or else i might be able to fit in a GT40 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Im 5'10" and im only 14 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[very nearly 15 tho], i hope i dont grow much more or else i might be able to fit in a GT40 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Drink coffee - lots of coffee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just kidding. Many of the replica makers are doing wonders
with dropped floors and raised bodies. I think as long as
you don't wind up 6'5 or taller, you'll be fine. Of course,
you cna always make it a targa top/spyder like Fran Kress
or Ray Christopher.

Ian

Yea i thaught the replica makers might do stuff like that, but i dont want one of those bubbles in the roof, or it to be much higher than than 40" i would like it to be a very similar body look to the origionals, but thats a long way off unfortunatly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DRB(GT40 Australia) offer various levels of dropped floors, special pedal setups etc etc to accomodate tall drivers without requiring bubble in the roof. I think they can accomodate up to 6'6" if my memory serves me correctly.

If you checked with other manufacturers I'm sure they would offer similiar options.

Ron Earp

Admin
That "bubble in the roof" is quite a famous feature, as I'm sure you know, and is a cool thing to have if needed.

If you are going to race it, you've also got to think about the extra room a helmet takes up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I was blowing bubbles last night. Can't remember if I was on the roof or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to race it, you've also got to think about the extra room a helmet takes up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but there isnt realy anywhere to race in NZ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, because this countrie is a crap-hole (excuse my french) when it comes to that sort of thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back