I want a divorce!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jim,
I just love the self rightous anger of the leftist entourage on this sight that will not admit their own bias on things said about good men who happen not to be Al Frankle or Michael Moore. Quit reading Rolling Stone and Mother Earth and get a life. If you would devote as much time reasoning your thoughts as to trying to find a Booger in the GOP you might learn something.
If I had a nickel for every stupid thing said by liberal persuaded folks, I could have retired years ago. Most of the real world lives in the CENTER, apparantly someplace you've never been. I have read your rants and they are as stupid as yor heroes.

I have never read Mother Earth of Rolling stone in my life.

The differance is liberals do not post missleading, half truth out of context posts DAY AFTER DAY......

We do not start missleading hate filled threads DAY after DAY, I just answer them.

GOP boogers are not hard to find, just look at Al's posts.

By the way, I was a registered Republican until all the crap they draged our country through during the Clinton years.

DIVORCE AGREEMENT

Sincerely,
John J. Wall
Law Student and an American

P. S. Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Barbra Streisand, & Jane Fonda with you.

P. S. S. And you won't have to press 1 for English when you call our country.

Just what we need - another lawyer to provide a negative contribution to the world.

Doing good for others and the world is not counter productive or a negative for the US or the World. Those who do not know how to motivate others blame the others for a lack of motivation. Get out and do some good - you will feel alot better - and perhaps you will not have to work with lawyers all the time.

I love this country - and love that we are being responsible World leaders.

I am happy to donate more money in addition to being the highest tax bracket to help out those that are less fortunate. It is a blessing.

If anyone is on this forum, clearly they have been blessed - perhaps if you focus on your own personal growth you will see the good those people you are dissing are doing.

Picking a carreer as a lawyer, hhmmm is that to do good or to cause harm? Hopefully you will be one of the few that want to do good - but based on what you wrote i would say you want to do more harm than good.

OK - enough on my soapbox - i wish all of you the greatest success - and offer that the greatest success is that which benefits others.

Regards,

jesse

Just what we need - another lawyer to provide a negative contribution to the world.

Doing good for others and the world is not counter productive or a negative for the US or the World. Those who do not know how to motivate others blame the others for a lack of motivation. Get out and do some good - you will feel alot better - and perhaps you will not have to work with lawyers all the time.

I am happy to donate more money in addition to being the highest tax bracket to help out those that are less fortunate. It is a blessing.

If anyone is on this forum, clearly they have been blessed - perhaps if you focus on your own personal growth you will see the good those people you are dissing are doing.

Picking a carreer as a lawyer, hhmmm is that to do good or to cause harm? Hopefully you will be one of the few that want to do good - but based on what you wrote i would say you want to do more harm than good.

OK - enough on my soapbox - i wish all of you the greatest success - and offer that the greatest success is that which benefits others.

Regards,

jesse

Geeeez, Once again, it was humor, you know that stuff that makes you laugh? I sorry you didn't find it amusing.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Regards,

jesse

WTF.
Here we go again, casting a group of people as lowlifes. The legal fraternity is made up of mostly honourable people and a small percentage of crooks. Just like society in general. When you point the finger of blame at someone remember there are three fingers pointing back at you.
And no I am not a lawyer.

Al,

Humor when it promotes a negative approach to others - well it gets repeated too much and as i work around the world it was really tough during the Bush years to explain why persons from the USA are so heartless. Clearly we are not, but it is easy to interpret writing such as yours in that manner.

Glad to hear it was for humor, most of lawyer jokes are for humor - but i am always serious when i try to talk my neices and nephews out of the profession due to the horrible state of our legal system and the frequent need to do harm to make money in it.

However, one of my best friends is a lawyer - and an amazing one - i hope you find great success in the profession we need more good lawyers - and less incompetent ones.

I hope everyone has a great weekend - we are all blessed to live in this country - and to have toys that cost more than most peoples homes - more than i bet 98% of the people in the world make in 10 years.

Jesse

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I think its time to clear up a few things, first of all as my wife will tell you and anyone can see, I have no tact. I would give much to have 1/4 of Jeffs ability to say things. That said, it may supprise you but if this web side spent most of its time bashing Concervatives I would be all over them. But alas, these discussions mostly have bashing of the Liberals. Any sane person has to know that no one is always right and no one is always wrong.

I really think that Obama or Macain would do exactly the same thing 98% of the time. Yet some people on this site only see one side and day after day spew one sided hate.

It may suprise you to know but I voted for Reagan the first time, he did an OK job as CA governer and I supported him until I saw what he did to the economy, the defacit......

to be continued.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I also voted for Obama and I like alot of people hoped he was the second coming. But alas he is only human. That said I'm not sure Washington, Lincoln or Raymond Spruance could do much with the hand he was delt. Just as Hoover was doomed from the start.

Al, I know you were just repeating a quote you heard and it sounded real, I fell for the same thing in my "note to Concervatives" thread by quoting what I heard about the auto co paying back their loans. I did that once, but not again. The problem I have with you is the continual day after day one sided attackes. As I said no one is always right and no one is always wrong. So Al if you want to have discussions I love it, but if you want to play the "look how stupid the other side is" then you'll get it back 24/7.

To be continued after dinner, my wife just came home with Chinese food!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I have some other concernes, I have laways felt that "America" (yes I know but in this cotext its fine) In the discussion about who is an "American citizen" its missleading). anyway our country has always done best when both parties have power ie one party President one party congress. Now I have some real concernes about the direction the Republican party is taking.

I'm afraid they are going way off to the concervative side. Just as the Democrats did in the late 1960's and early 1970' they went way to the left and only very left leaning candidates were nominated. The people would not stand for it and with the exception of Carter we had Republicans from 1968 through 1992. now the Republicans are going way right with the "tea party", second amendment solutions.... and only the very right can get nominated. I'm afraid the people will not stand for it. So unless you want a lot of Liberals around you need to scale it back!

Anyway, If you all want a real political discussion and are willing to see the right and wrong of both sides bring it on. But if you continue with this one sided, half truth, partial story, out of context crap I'm afraid it is something up with which I shall not put.

Last edited:

Keith

I have some other concernes, I have laways felt that "America" (yes I know but in this cotext its fine) In the discussion about who is an "American citizen" its missleading). anyway our country has always done best when both parties have power ie one party President one party congress. Now I have some real concernes about the direction the Republican party is taking.

I'm afraid they are going way off to the concervative side. Just as the Democrats did in the late 1970's and early 1980' they went way to the left and only very left leaning candidates were nominated. The people would not stand for it and with the exception of Carter we had Republicans from 1968 through 1992. now the Republicans are going way right with the "tea party", second amendment solutions.... and only the very right can get nominated. I'm afraid the people will not stand for it. So unless you want a lot of Liberals around you need to scale it back!

Anyway, If you all want a real political discussion and are willing to see the right and wrong of both sides bring it on. But if you continue with this one sided, half truth, partial story, out of context crap I'm afraid it is something up with which I shall not put.

Jim, the Chinese meal obviously suited you - great post, but you know, I have the feeling that y'all are buried in the old Armed Forces lock step routine of, LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT ....BREAK STEP.....LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT etc etc

I am really quite positive about our (UK) coalition of , er, right and nearly left, despite the party faithful moaning about "treachery" etc. Such entrenched views in these difficult time will not solve anything, so what's not to look forward to? No other "fundamentalist fucker" will get the job done... :)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,

You may be right but I have always felt that the thing that made our country great is the "left, right, left....."

I mean the swing between the parties has worked well (for the most part). If the right is in power and becomes to business/selfish oriented, the people go left until they become too scocial/people oriented and it swings back. I feel sorry for systems like Isrial as their three party system means there always trying to get apeas the small third party and the minority ends up with too much power. (boy I wish I could spell).

Last edited:

Keith

Kieth,

You may be right but I have always felt that the thing that made our country great is the "left, right, left....."

I mean the swing between the parties has worked well (for the most part). If the right is in power and becomes to business/selfish oriented, the people go left until they become to scocial/people oriented and it swings back. I feel sorry for systems like Isrial as their three party system means there always trying to get apeas the small third party and the minority ends up with too much power. (boy I with I could spell).

Jim you are excused as it is late, and we are the only ones left :) In the UK, the unique thing is that we have a 3 party system, but it's always been "left right left right" etc etc So one party wins, goes that way and dismantles the other system. Later, the other party wins, dismantles the former system. You might say that it's better if one or the other stays in power long enough to follow through their policies and see it bear fruit. Unfortunately the opposite has been true and political parties, whether on the "left" or the "right" thathave enjoyed overall majorities, have been able to pass all kinds of daft legislation almost unnapposed. Let me give you an example: The last "Left Leaning" Government (well that's pretty much a joke because they mostly adopted all the Conservative ideology including the Champagne) during their reign of "terror" created 7,000 (yes) completely new criminal offences. So, basically, if you stick a squillion new laws on the statute book, no-one can accuse you of doing nothing.

Right, now, our (UK) current "unique" political oportunity is that a "centre left" Liberal Party has joined with the election winning (but not an overall majority) Conservative Party to form our current Government.

Some see it as a vote for the "Anti-Christ" but these are retrenched uber partisan views which have no place in solving our serious problems - itis also intersting and highly significant that the media have been trying to destroy this coalition since day one.

I see this highly unusual joining of Conservative (right) and Liberal Democrat (almost Left) as a fantastic new opportunity for all ends of the political spectrum to work together to facilitate the serious and very necessary problem solving process far more efficiently than a Militant Left or Partisan Right election result would have brought. Of course, the ousted Labour (Left) party are leaving no stone unturned in trying to discredit this alliance already. Well my boys, you really caught a cold didn't you?

Ironically, the defeated (and incompetant debt loving Left) have thus far proved far more vociferous in opposition than they ever were in (overall majority) power.

Vive le Coalition! At least give it time to work.. :)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,

I must apologise for my limited understanding of your political system, most of the Brits on our site know more about the US government than most US citizens. I have been listening to you and am slowly picking it up.

Good night my friend!

I also voted for Obama and I like alot of people hoped he was the second coming. But alas he is only human. That said I'm not sure Washington, Lincoln or Raymond Spruance could do much with the hand he was delt. Just as Hoover was doomed from the start.

Al, I know you were just repeating a quote you heard and it sounded real, I fell for the same thing in my "note to Concervatives" thread by quoting what I heard about the auto co paying back their loans. I did that once, but not again. The problem I have with you is the continual day after day one sided attackes. As I said no one is always right and no one is always wrong. So Al if you want to have discussions I love it, but if you want to play the "look how stupid the other side is" then you'll get it back 24/7.

To be continued after dinner, my wife just came home with Chinese food!

I guess that's about as close as you're going to get to saying I'm not a liar. Works for me. I have not always sided with conservatives. I have always voted the person and not the party. I voted two times for Clinton, but not for Gore. The last election was a no choice election as I saw it. I realize a lot of people were and some still are hooked on "Change" This administration doesn't seem like it has a plan. It's like "lets try this, nope that doesn't work, lets try this...." We are using the head of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Charles Bolden to: During the interview, Bolden told Al Jazeera that the "foremost" mission he had been given by Obama was "to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering." Does that not seem like a strange use of a goverment technology base? And why the Muslims and not the Tibetans or Mexicans or.............? What was it that Pogo used to say? It's not that I'm looking for things to bash this administration, but gosh theres so much opportunity, just turn on the computer and it jumps out at you!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
the "foremost" mission he had been given by Obama was "to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering
Posted by Al

Gee Al, you could not get through one paragraph without bashing the President with missleading half truths, I really think you are a lost cause.

If you instead of reading the Fox version of the story you had read the ABC version you would have seen that the out reach to the Muslum world was not "foremost" in his plan for NASA.

Number one was to inspire children, number two was to foster international relations and number three was to help foster better relations with the Muslem world.

Why do you continually distort things?

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You know Al, you are pritty clever, by leaving out the first two "NASA missions" you can make it seem like our President cares more about the Muslem world than he does about childeren and of the rest of the world.

You really think the people on this site are that stupid or is it you!

I have no problem reading heated and sometimes emotional discussions on the forum, however, I do OBJECT to throwing personal insults here. Let's keep this on an objective level, not personal.

Back