It's How You Say it...

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
FWIW I think they're implants, but there are a bunch of photos where they look more natural. Certainly a quality job under the muscle.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 231
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 148111_129969243723834_100001322782699_162867_1855093_n.jpg
    148111_129969243723834_100001322782699_162867_1855093_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Denise-Milani-1024x768-021.jpg
    Denise-Milani-1024x768-021.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 235
  • tower10.jpg
    tower10.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 210
I'll take her for her word, since this is pretty much, in paraphrase, what she has said.

They are natural, but she had a little lift work done in the past couple of years to combat gravity. That seems to be a pretty honest answer, and if you can find photos to compare, you can see pre and post "lift".

Ian

Keith

I'll take her for her word, since this is pretty much, in paraphrase, what she has said.

They are natural, but she had a little lift work done in the past couple of years to combat gravity. That seems to be a pretty honest answer, and if you can find photos to compare, you can see pre and post "lift".

Ian

WTF? :huh:

Do you think they've been fitted with anti -dive geometry then? :evil:

They're just bosoms Ian......:worried:

Heeelp!

the comments of you guys are even more hillarious than the fact that some people actually care whether they might be a modified version of gods actula gift or not

she's got some pretty hefty plonkers thats for sure.

Grtz Thomas

ps what can we do with the country of "butan"......

Heeelp!

Just reiterating what she has said online when asked.

They are pretty much all natural with respect to size, she's just had some work done to firm up the sag. Think of it as built in support ...

Ian

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Originally Posted by Keith1

Get with it guys, it.s anti dive BOSOMETRY :idea::laugh::laugh:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
The Standard British Handful (S.B.H.) which was supposed to be the male hand that would fit inside a glove size 8 1/2 (We are taking DIN numbers in as much as the majority of standard british male glove sizes sold in the UK [which is where most of the engineering nomenclatures are derived] are that particular size).
I remember at a co-ed boarding school in the early '60s in BFES Germany (PRS Wilhelmshaven - an institute which learned young men to become worldly wise at younger than average age - and young women to learn they had just become another statistic) where was I - Oh yes - I remember some of the post puberty lovelies used to proclaim (or even claim) they had 2 S.B.H., oft times as some sort of inducement.
( I was told by one lovely in the Gymnasium store room one night that 2 S.B.H. equated to a 34. I do recall saying I was not terribly interested as I had other things on my mind )

Last edited:
How do you tell Dolly Parton's kids from the rest?

"They're the ones with stretch marks on thier faces".

Back