Jag XJ13

Chuck

Supporter
Nick

Thanks for posting those pics. Excellent. Someone spent a lot of time with the polish.

Does anyone know if the XJ13 will be at Peeble Beach Concours de Eleganc in August this year? Or any ideas where one might go to find out?

Does anyone know if the XJ13 will be at Peeble Beach Concours de Eleganc in August this year? Or any ideas where one might go to find out?

I am webmaster for Jaguar's Heritage website - Jaguar Heritage. If you visit the site you will find a contact page. Select "General Enquiries" and your email will be directed to the person at Jaguar who knows the XJ13's planned movements.

Chuck

Supporter
Thanks Neville. My inquiry is winging its way over the internet at this very moment.

Chuck

Last edited:
I've been at it again ....

Posted some new stuff about the drive to the quad cams as well as what I consider to be the real reasons the XJ13 never raced - including a picture of a drawing of what could have been Malcolm Sayer's proposed 3 litre XJ13 replacement.

Building the Legend - Jaguar XJ13

I've been at it again ....

Posted some new stuff about the drive to the quad cams as well as what I consider to be the real reasons the XJ13 never raced - including a picture of a drawing of what could have been Malcolm Sayer's proposed 3 litre XJ13 replacement.

Building the Legend - Jaguar XJ13

Neville please never stop being at it!!! I am on my way to you blog right now. You never cease to amaze me.
I will send you a PM soon to update you on my car.

Went down to my nieces wedding in the West Country, so took a chance to pop into the Haynes motor museum.

Attachments

• Becky's wedding 004.jpg
    Becky's wedding 004.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 445
  • Becky's wedding 005.jpg
    Becky's wedding 005.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Becky's wedding 003.jpg
    Becky's wedding 003.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 397
Nick,
What are the details of the car in the photo? Is it a replica? If that is the original, seems odd it would have modular five bolt wheels on it.

Nick,
What are the details of the car in the photo? Is it a replica? If that is the original, seems odd it would have modular five bolt wheels on it.

Hi,

It is a replica but funnily no details of the make which is strange as the GT 40 replica displayed had a card showing it was a Dax. I should have asked I will try to find out.

Hi,

It is a replica but funnily no details of the make which is strange as the GT 40 replica displayed had a card showing it was a Dax. I should have asked I will try to find out.

Looks very much like one of Jim Marland's Proteus replicas to me? :undecided:

Chuck

Supporter
Nick

Tell Becky we are glad she got married. Otherwise we might not have gotten to see those great pics. Very nice replica.

Chuck,

Thanks I will pass it on, it was a great day and with all the rubbish going on in the world it was good to be reminded how awesome it is to see two people truly in love.

Chuck

Supporter
I am webmaster for Jaguar's Heritage website - Jaguar Heritage. If you visit the site you will find a contact page. Select "General Enquiries" and your email will be directed to the person at Jaguar who knows the XJ13's planned movements.

Never got a response. Guess staff is out on summer holiday.

reading the story again "The Sports Car Factory " that must be you then with for SCF, ah... :D good work then.
Fran, you make the world look better with all those different replica's you had/have a hand in.

Check out the pictures on the TWR website and you will see the car being fabricated in my shop...we have done all the SCF cars bar one...and all the tooling is now with RCR.

I have two here now and they are cracking looking cars..

Back