Liberals gone wild.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
teapartypic.jpg

Gee Bob,Tea Party conservatives seems to disagree with you.

Yes Bob, this is Dale Robertson, a founder/leader of the tea party.

You just automatically blame the left, you do not check, noooooo, just blame the left, blame the left for everything!!!

We are on to how you operate, just like your Longshoremen, blame the left for everything!!

We all can see that what you say cannot be believed.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
A real Conservative is not interested in race. A true Conservative literally believes that, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
posted by Bob

Bob, only someone as delusional as you would use a quote written by a slave holder!!

I expect my government to have the vision to aspire to the highest ideals.

Maybe that's a Liberal high expectation wish and conservatives will settle for less. ;)

God is not interested in how much government can squeeze out of its citizenry, and certainly a huge amount of that doesn't go to charity anyway.

God is interested in each one of our souls and what we do with with our lives, not what we are forced to do.

It is also a proven fact that private charities are much, much more efficient in the distribution of funds.

posted by Bob

Bob, only someone as delusional as you would use a quote written by a slave holder!!

Yeah, Jim there's all kinds of conservative things you support. You're on the howling edge of Liberalism now, pal.

What a weak, pathetic attempt to be clever.

I'll give you one more chance. Why is it the only way that a Grand Kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan was removed from a Democratic Senate seat was by dying of old age in 2010?

Keith

Dale Robertson!

He looks good for his age, didn't he play Jim Hardie in the Western TV series "Wells Fargo?"

Why, he must be at least 120 years old by now...

PS By the way, I have just inadvertantly found an unbeatable cure for insomnia.

You just automatically blame the left, you do not check, noooooo, just blame the left, blame the left for everything!!!

We are on to how you operate, just like your Longshoremen, blame the left for everything!!

Mea Culpa, if this is true. Since I don't follow them closely I spoke out of turn in this instance, but you can't deny that there were organized attempts to plant people like him in Tea Party crowds.

And again I wonder why no one has Collected the $100,000 reward offer by Breitbart.

Click on the following twitter link=
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=348369

posted by Bob

I really have to come back to this one. So, Jim Craik, you don't accept the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights?

I was right on the money when I sniffed you out as a Liberal Turd in the punch bow,. WOW!

God is not interested in how much government can squeeze out of its citizenry, and certainly a huge amount of that doesn't go to charity anyway.

God is interested in each one of our souls and what we do with with our lives, not what we are forced to do.

It is also a proven fact that private charities are much, much more efficient in the distribution of funds.

Bob,

You are correct his religious teachings were separate from earthly political activity.

However, having spent considerable time studying his teachings in one way or another, my only conclusion is if you did label him Jesus would be a radical left wing kind of guy.

Jim, this was discussed months ago, and the guy resigned from the Tea Party (or whatever it was).

Am astounded that you even reposted it.

Bob,

You are correct his religious teachings were separate from earthly political activity.

However, having spent considerable time studying his teachings in one way or another, my only conclusion is if you did label him Jesus would be a radical left wing kind of guy.

But Jesus also healed people and sent them home to resume normal life. In this case, he became a conservative.

Pat

Supporter
I’ve generally abandoned political discussions unless there is a serious factual error. For the record, Dale Robertson did not found the grass roots Tea Party Movement. I've previously posted the origins of the Tea Party the last time we went over this. Mr. Robertson simply owns the the website Welcome to TeaParty.org. He has been described as a fake, a con artist, and worse by frustrated tea party groups across the country. Houston’s Tea Party group, in particular, is so upset at being associated with the man that they sent out the following press release:
1. He is NOT a member of our Leadership team.
2. He owns a website with which we have never been affiliated.
3. He has never been a part of organizing any of the Tea Party rallies in the Houston area, or any other area that we can find.
4. We addressed some issues involving him back in April (2009). Here it is on our website, where Mr. Robertson himself comments: Something Fishy | Houston Tea Party
5. We do not choose to associate with people that use his type of disgusting language.

Mr. Robertson appears to be somewhat of a publicity whore and he and his publicist encourage the MSM to consider it a mere squabble between various factions involved in the tea party movement. But quick research on the internet shows that no one in the actual tea party movement has wanted anything to do with the man.
Needless to say, left-wing sites (and bloggers here) have been repeatedly drawing attention to him as an example of racism in the tea party.
Boulder City News commentator Dennis Myers quotes a frustrated tea party member:
On one tea party-oriented site, a David Weigel (a tea party leader?) wrote, “The nice treatment of Robertson in the Washington Times … demonstrates just how hard it can be to deny someone “leader” status in the tea parties.”
It's like the narrative that Rush Limbaugh leads the Republican Party or Bill Ayres leads the Democrats.
The left is in search of a means to verify what their prejudiced narrative— that tea party members are racist redneck hicks (paying no heed to the movement’s sizable minority population) and Mr. Robertson and his sign provided them with that bugbear.
It is also apparent; he clearly enjoys his time in the limelight. He does not seem to care how he got there or what kind of damage he is doing to the movement he professes to lead. Like Mr. Gadaffi, he is a self-proclaimed leader with no followers. The left (and many posters on this board), simply don’t understand the Tea Party movement and unfortunately human nature is such that we tend to fear and attack what we don’t understand.
To equate Mr. Robertson to Tea Party Leadership can be likened to saying Rev. Jeremiah Right is the spiritual thought leader of President Obama and the liberal left.
As Domtoni mentioned, we’ve covered this ground before. The facts are that the Democrats had control of congress from 2007 until nine months ago. For over two years of that time they had a filibuster proof control of the senate and the white house. As the passage of health care indicates, the Republicans could stop nothing. Mr. Obama and the Democrats had it there way and have created a disaster. As Mr. Obama’s jobs bill indicated, tragically they have learned nothing from it and are now resorting to political parlor games to try to temporarily shift to center, demonize Republicans and win reelection.
Personally, I’d like to see Mr. Obama win reelection but not the one in the White House, I want the Obama that promised in his 2008 campaign that by the end of his first term the deficit would be cut in half, to restore our international standing, end the influence of special interests, run the most transparent administration in history, keep unemployment below 8% and most of all bring the county together. Needless to say, what was sold wasn’t reality once in office. Unfortunately, it turns out the Obama I want was only a political myth perpetrated by the media and the Democratic Party operatives and as the polls have indicated, the electorate has come to the same conclusion.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Domtoni, Veek,

I re-posted that photo, because Bob was making blanket posts stating the true Consevatives do not care about race, that race has nothing to with consevatives.

I reposted that photo, and I called him a ***"self proclamed"*** leader of the tea party, which he was. He was later rightly discredited, but at the time the photo was taken he felt that he represented the tea party.

Bob comes on here making blanket statement:

A true consevative only judges people by their self worth.........................
A true conservative does not care about race.......................
All Longshorman rioters are liberals.............................

I think that anyone who comes on our fourm and makes patently absurd, blanket statement like those needs a reality check!

Domtoni, Veek,

If I had made rediculous statements like these:

All true liberals only judge people by their worth..............
All true liberals do not care about race..................
All Longshoreman rioters are consevative..................

I'm sure your reaction would have been similar to mine!

Absolutes like those only live in Bobs twisted mind.

Last edited:
Mea Culpa, if this is true. Since I don't follow them closely I spoke out of turn in this instance, but you can't deny that there were organized attempts to plant people like him in Tea Party crowds.

And again I wonder why no one has Collected the $100,000 reward offer by Breitbart.

Click on the following twitter link=
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=348369

Got the wrong link here somehow. Should be
http://politisite.com/2010/03/28/wi...of-congressmen-lewis-being-called-the-n-word/

Bob,

Yes, the Jews were expecting Him to be a political figure that would free them from the Romans, and that was the last thing He wanted to do. That gets taken care of when He returns.

How you decided His politics is curious. Karl Marx, Che Gueverra, Mao Tse Tung, William Ayres. Saul Alinsky, Jesus??????? Ooooooooh, kaaaaaaaaaay!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
But Jesus also healed people and sent them home to resume normal life. In this case, he became a conservative.

Domtoni,

When did careing about the health of others become a consevative value?

I thought that the consevative stand on this was, do not ask me for help, "take care of yourself".

Back