MkIV

hi to the forum

hi fran, i am a newbie from austria, i build in moment a ts-40, its my dreamcar.
you build so perfekt cars, i am happy about, and the world needs people like you, building dreamcars for idealistic people, there are a lot of persons the does not want the new mercedes, golf´s, ore other elektronik spaceshuttles, to go to moon or to hell if something is wrong in the harness of these cars, and the guy that say´s every time looking on his laptop and say, oh oh oh, this will be a little expensive, this is a fail i nerver heard before, sorry,..........

okay, please can you explain me what gearbox you use in the mk IV above ???, i think this is the box i dream to use in my car.

thank you and best wish for christmas to the USA

TEAM JUST

A couple of pictures of a RCR Mk-IV taken in early November. Kinda gives you a perspective on the size of the car.

Fran, are you missing a "girl" from your herd?? Somehow one keeps popping into the shot when I take a picture...:squint:
If you listen, sounds like she is saying Jaaaacc Jaaaac or was it Fraaaaan, Fraaaan...

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• _JAY0079.jpg
    _JAY0079.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 802
  • _JAY0095.jpg
    _JAY0095.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 765
A couple of pictures of a RCR Mk-IV taken in early November. Kinda gives you a perspective on the size of the car.

Fran, are you missing a "girl" from your herd?? Somehow one keeps popping into the shot when I take a picture...:squint:
If you listen, sounds like she is saying Jaaaacc Jaaaac or was it Fraaaaan, Fraaaan...

:rolleyes:

That must be one of Francis's favourites, its got that inquisitive 'dont I know you from somewhere' look, as I have usually got an elastrator, handpiece or tailing iron in my hand they dont want to know me! If you dont know what an elastrator is I'm only too happy to give you a quick demo you wont forget!

Fran must be getting short of customers- touting his wares outside the local community center- whats next-Old Folks Homes.

BTW- its a 'flock' of sheep-not a herd-thats cattle, pays to know what you EAT.

Just goes to show ya what I know about sheep. Only have a herds of cattle around here, we keep our males intact for the females.

Jac, does that mean you like the "ram fries"? Or what do they call fried testicles down there?

Just goes to show ya what I know about sheep. Only have a herds of cattle around here, we keep our males intact for the females.

Jac, does that mean you like the "ram fries"? Or what do they call fried testicles down there?

Hell no, we export those to North America-apparently considered a delicacy in the Detroit region! The only thing we fry is spuds to get tater chips, although over on the West Coast they have an event called the wild food festival where any part of any animal can be tasted after its been fried, marinated, saute'd or just plain 'raw' if your game- bit like "Fear Factor without the prize:)

Still like to know what the MkIV was doing outside the community center- have you or Fran been a bit naughty & have to do some 'community service' to clean the slate!

Jay,
Thanks for sharing some pics of your car. I imagine it's a rare site in Oklahoma to see a MKIV. Hell I'd be a rare sight in NYC ..... even with Jim's real MKIV running around. One thing is for sure, youre probably not going to see your model of car coming the other direction anytime soon.

Cheers mate.

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Looking great Jay...Keep those pics coming! I'm drooling over here. Fran has indicated earlier in the week that tires are coming in, and I'm really close....Decided on the 5.50 bluestreaks up front.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
"Jac, does that mean you like the "ram fries"? Or what do they call fried testicles down there?"

Hell no, we export those to North America-apparently considered a delicacy in the Detroit region!

Oh, Jac, you're missing a real delicacy there!

We had a large "mountain oyster" fry and had special T-Shirts printed up that read:

"It takes real balls to have fun at a nut fry!"

Everyone who attended AND participated got a free t-shirt. We eventually had to insist the T-shirt printer destroy the silk-screen, they were so popular that he was getting rich on our idea and "intellectual property".

Never had the sheep variety, but I can attest to the fact that when fried up right the bovine variety tastes like very tender veal..........in a previous "life" as a struggling college student working himself through college with summer jobs on a farm/ranch, I helped harvest many a mountain oyster. The cattle don't seem to enjoy the process too much, though.....no sense of humor, I guess.

Doug

Back