MkIV

sir, on behalf of the civil nth island component i forward my apology for the ruff buggers down sowf

I must have blinked & missed that 'component' last time I was in the NI. Steve you could always get Fran to send a MK IV demo model down to WOW at Easter for the Car vs Chopper vs Pitts race, I will drive it if you dont think your current Dart experience is sufficient !

Jac Mac

a few pics in the sunshine....

Attachments

• vickers Mk4 001 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 001 (Small).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,091
  • vickers Mk4 003 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 003 (Small).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,050
  • vickers Mk4 004 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 004 (Small).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,091
  • vickers Mk4 005 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 005 (Small).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,058
  • vickers Mk4 006 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 006 (Small).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,141
  • vickers Mk4 009 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 009 (Small).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,142
  • vickers Mk4 011 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 011 (Small).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,138
  • vickers Mk4 014 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 014 (Small).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • vickers Mk4 016 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 016 (Small).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,083
Thanks Chris,
here is Jason standing by...he is about 5'9"...its a little 'un alright

Attachments

• vickers Mk4 017 (Small).jpg
    vickers Mk4 017 (Small).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,100
That was one thing I noticed when I was drawing up full size profiles of the Mk4 & P 906 bodies, how very close to one another they are in some dimensions, obviously different in appearance, but share so many key dimensions.

Jac Mac

FIA rules ....pushed to the limits at the time...minimal frontal area was really becoming the trend.....long tails etc etc ......

The front of the Mk4 is really quite narrow in comparison to the Mk1 and Mk2's....

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Fran! My best friend Fran! Now those pictures are doing your work justice!!! Never had a doubt about your product of course, but there is a huge difference between natural lighting and flourescent lighting! LOVE IT!

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Beautiful job Fran. Nice work on the dash, but the model you selected to show case your work leaves more to be desired. I would suggest that you keep Jason chained up in the shop working on our cars and utilize someone with less facial hair and longer legs!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Look at all that room in front of that big-honkin' FE motor!!!

Sweeeet,
Yup it does look a far bit nicer ourside, that is a SERIOUS dash!
Good looking car RCR (not just Fran)

Congrats.

Fran:
About turbine wheels, since they are directional and the front and rear are different sizes you'll have to have four different wheels for one car. That out'a make for a "healthy" price.

We have that covered.....dont worry....we have a way of using one casting and having it corrrectly multi-directional for all four corners.

Are you supplying alligator belts to hold down that rear-hinging tail section? It's so cool to see the world's only production MKIV replica, and a super one it is! Love the side cooling vents.

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Does anyone else hear those rear wheel arches begging for more rubber to fill them up?

It would be tough, since the 10x15" Blue Streaks are already 26.5" tall, but maybe some 17" HA's from Vintage with 335's.....?

Fran, any chance one of these MkIV's has/will make its way across to Australia soon?

Would love to have a look up close at one.

The missus has already told me 'we are definately not flying to America to buy a car'.:mad:

Back