Multiculturalism

Does this not present a problem? I realize that the Southern Baptist were out raising hell, but not on this scale.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks

The outer skin of World Trade Center Tower Two that remained standing after an Islamist terrorist attack orchestrated by Al-Qaeda.

• 18 April 1983 - 1983 United States embassy bombing 63 killed, 120 wounded.
  • 23 October 1983 - 1983 Beirut barracks bombing 305 killed, 75 wounded.
  • 26 February 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, New York City. 6 killed.
  • 13 March 1993 – 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. 250 dead, 700 injured.
  • 28 July 1994 – Buenos Aires, Argentina. Vehicle suicide bombing attack against AMIA building, the local Jewish community representation. 85 dead, more than 300 injured.
  • 24 December 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
  • 25 June 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
  • 17 November 1997 – Luxor attack, 6 armed Islamic terrorists attack tourists at Egypts famous Luxor Ruins. 68 foreign tourists killed.
  • 14 February 1998 – Bombing in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 13 bombs explode within a 12 km radius. 46 killed and over 200 injured.
  • 7 August 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.
  • 4 September 1999 – A series of bombing attacks in several cities of Russia, nearly 300 killed.
  • 12 October 2000 – Attack on the USS cole in the Yemeni port of Aden.
  • 11 September 2001 – 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.<SUP id=cite_ref-194 class=reference>[195]</SUP>
  • 13 December 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
  • 27 March 2002 – Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 30 dead, 133 injured.
  • 30 March 2002 and 24 November 2002 - Attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India. Total 25 dead.
  • 7 May 2002 – Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
  • 24 September 2002 – Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.<SUP id=cite_ref-195 class=reference>[196]</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-196 class=reference>[197]</SUP>
  • 12 October 2002 – Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.<SUP id=cite_ref-afp_197-0 class=reference>[198]</SUP>
  • 16 May 2003 – Casablanca Attacks – 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafia Jihadia.
  • 11 March 2004 – Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured (alleged link to Al-Qaeda).
  • 1 September 2004 - Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed.<SUP id=cite_ref-last_casualty_198-0 class=reference>[199]</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-199 class=reference>[200]</SUP>
  • 2 November 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh (film director) by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri.<SUP id=cite_ref-200 class=reference>[201]</SUP>
  • 4 February 2005 – Muslim terrorists attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
  • 5 July 2005 - Attack at the Hindu Ram temple at Ayodhya, India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism. 6 dead.
  • 7 July 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
  • 23 July 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
  • 29 October 2005 – 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.<SUP id=cite_ref-201 class=reference>[202]</SUP>
  • 9 November 2005 – 2005 Amman bombings. a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Over 60 killed and 115 injured.<SUP id=cite_ref-202 class=reference>[203]</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-203 class=reference>[204]</SUP> Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.<SUP id=cite_ref-204 class=reference>[205]</SUP>
  • 7 March 2006 – 2006 Varanasi bombings, India. A series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi. 28 killed and over 100 injured.<SUP id=cite_ref-205 class=reference>[206]</SUP>
  • 11 July 2006 – 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings, Mumbai, India; a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
  • 14 August 2007 – Qahtaniya bombings: Four suicide vehicle bombers massacred nearly 800 members of northern Iraq's Yazidi sect in the deadliest Iraq war's attack to date.
  • 26 July 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings, India. Islamic terrorists detonate at least 21 explosive devices in the heart of this industrial capital, leaving at least 56 dead and 200 injured. A Muslim group calling itself the Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility. Indian authorities believe that extremists with ties to Pakistan and/or Bangladesh are likely responsible and are intent on inciting communal violence.<SUP id=cite_ref-206 class=reference>[207]</SUP> Investigation by Indian police led to the eventual arrest of a number of terrorists suspected of carrying out the blasts, most of whom belong to a well-known terrorist group, The Students Islamic Movement of India.<SUP id=cite_ref-207 class=reference>[208]</SUP>
  • 13 September 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
  • 26 November 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's largest city and financial capital, Mumbai. The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan, a claim which the Pakistani government first refused but then accepted when given proof. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.<SUP id=cite_ref-208 class=reference>[209]</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-209 class=reference>[210]</SUP>
  • 25 October 2009. Baghdad, Iraq. During a terrorist attack, two bomber vehicles detonated in the Green Zone, killing at least 155 people and injuring 520.
  • 28 October 2009 – Peshawar, Pakistan. A car bomb is detonated in a woman exclusive shopping district, and over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
  • 3 December 2009 – Mogadishu, Somalia. A male suicide bomber disguised as a woman detonates in a hotel meeting hall. The hotel was hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students when the blast went off, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.<SUP id=cite_ref-210 class=reference>[211]</SUP>
  • 1 January 2010 – Lakki Marwat, Pakistan. A suicide car bomber drove his explosive-laden vehicle into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people.<SUP id=cite_ref-211 class=reference>[212]</SUP>
  • 1 May 2010 - New York, New York, USA. Faisal Shahzad, an Islamic Pakistani American who received U.S. citizenship in December 2009, attempted to detonate a car bomb in Times Square working with the Pakistani Taliban or Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
  • 28 May 2010 - Attacks on Ahmadi Mosques Lahore, Pakistan. Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed attacks on two mosques simultaneously belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others.
I don't get your point Tom.... Da other guys kill too you know...;)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

TomP is trying to scare us, after all Muslums are responsable for 4/1000 of one per cent of murders in the USA since 1972!

When we put his numbers into perspective, they are not scarry at all, are they? I think in many years Postal workers have a higher murder rate!

TomP why are you not outraged by murderous Postal Workers?

Last edited:
Muslims are not bad, radical Muslims are bad. Estimates range from 7% to 10% of 1.2 billion people. Let's take the low end 7%, that's 84 million people that would kind of like to see you dead. We're not talking about a few hundred wackos here, that's 5 New York cities and 5 Los Angeles. Different perspective? If it was only 2%, it would still be 24 million people. 1%, 12 million. Thats way too many people thinking that the world's way of life should be changed permanently. Let's talk about those damn Christians that are trying to take over the world now!

And what about fundamentalist radical wacko Christians that bomb abortion clinics, attack gays, etc? 2% of the total number of Christians in the world( about 2.1 billion). That's 42 million people. 1%? That's 21 million.

The bottom line is a small percentage of radical nut jobs exist in every religion, and they believe they are the true believers and voice for all. And they all can be dangerous. But, thankfully, they do not represent their religion in its entirety.

Ian

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So Craig, you are in the make a big deal out of nothing camp?

You think we sould spend vast amounts of worry and vast amounts of $ on a source of 4/1000 of one percent of the murders in the US?

Additionally did you notice Tom started his data in 1972, kind of an odd date. Do you think he used that date to make the numbers seem as large as possable?

Even then the numbers are incredably small!!!! And incredably un-scarry.

But that will not stop the outrage, because your handlers have told you it is the biggest problem we have (except for teachers), and you believe them. So very sad!

Last edited:
So Craig, you are in the make a big deal out of nothing camp?

You think we sould spend vast amounts of worry and vast amounts of $ on a source of 4/1000 of one percent of the murders in the US?

Additionally did you notice Tom started his data in 1972, kind of an odd date. Do you think he used that date to make the numbers seem as large as possable?

Even then the numbers are incredably small!!!! And incredably un-scarry.
Haha Jim yep you're right...lets keep pissing money away on something that is really killing us......Global warming hahaha:laugh:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

Typical, when faced with facts, change the subject.

Craig, besides, its not global warming, Muslums or teachers that are killing us, its people with guns, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Last edited:
Post # 1 is verified as established fact by post # 11 .

Is there any Islamic country where a white Christian minority group have created a " NO-GO zone " for Muslims inside their own country ???

Z.C.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Verified by what? Some post on the internet?

Regardless you continue to confuse causes and effects. Poverty will cause people of like backgrounds to get castle mentalities like this.

Like I said, there are areas in the poor parts of LA, Chicago, and NY (and many other US cities) where you don't want to go walking.

Why don't you just come out and say it? You don't like Muslims. They are different, and in your view dangerous. You think a large portion of them are radicals out to change the way you live your life in your country.

Is that about right?

Post # 1 is verified as established fact by post # 11 .

Is there any Islamic country where a white Christian minority group have created a " NO-GO zone " for Muslims inside their own country ???

Z.C.

Jeff the Muslims who flew the planes into the twin towers were not poor.

C'mon Pete, you're much cleverer than that statement. You can't plant a topic "bomb" and then just dip in and out with soundbites.

Give me your whole considered opinion on the subject. Hell, make it 10 pages long, but don't just put in fatuous one liners and expect respect from your statement.

TomP,

Yesterday, you posted a long list of all the murders done by "Muslums" in the United States from 1972 intill today.

One could argue that the Nation Of Islam was really a separate US black based religion with little in common with the mainstream Muslum Religion, but for the sake of this post we will lump them all together.

Tom, that was a very long list that appears to show a huge anount of death in the USA at the hands of Muslums.

I added them up, the total number of deaths in the US from "Muslums" since 1972, including 9-11

3,079 scarry!

Tom the total number of murders in the USA from 1972 until 2009 was:

719,367 Very scary

Tom math is not my best skill, but as I see it, the total deaths by Muslums during this period 1972-2009 is........................ready

Thats four, one thousands of one percent!

When put into perspective, that is a very, very small number. If my math is off please feel free to correct me.

Geeez, I feel a lot better now, 9/11 was a walk in the park. You guys haven't mentioned the people killed by the Norsemen in the 1400s, redirection that's the answer! Don't deal with the question, give other examples, smoke and mirrors. Very liberal of you. I won't let further killing bother me, thanks for the insight.

C'mon Pete, you're much cleverer than that statement. You can't plant a topic "bomb" and then just dip in and out with soundbites.

Give me your whole considered opinion on the subject. Hell, make it 10 pages long, but don't just put in fatuous one liners and expect respect from your statement.

10 pages of facts would not make any difference, killing by Muslims are not your problem, nor will they ever be. Why do I ever get into one of these useless fucking discussions? So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye!

Haha Jim.. this should come as no suprise to you, but i'm with Tom..:thumbsup:

I am with Tom as well, I have worked in the middle east, nice people BUT I live in holland and see the shit with my own eyes (not only in holland, germany/the UK/france/belgium/denmark/sweden/NZ/Australia, to me most muslims must be removed from europa/western countries and go back to where they can do what they want (o no THAT'S why they come to us because they can't do anything in ther own countries

google Geert Wilders and open your eyes before it is to late!
I can go on and on but it is a bit too much to translate into english.

I Quote an angry American:

I’m tired of being told that Islam is a “Religion of Peace,” when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family “honor;” of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren’t “believers;” of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for “adultery;” of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur’an and Shari’a law tells them to.

I’m tired of being told how bad America is by leftwing millionaires like Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood entertainers who live in luxury because of the opportunities America offers. In thirty years, if they get their way, the United States will have the religious freedom and women’s rights of Saudi Arabia, the economy of Zimbabwe, the freedom of the press of China, the crime and violence of Mexico, the tolerance for Gay people of Iran, and the freedom of speech of Venezuela. Won’t multiculturalism be beautiful?

Islam the religion of peace that leaves you in pieces!

I am NOT a believer off any religion but I think that the other religions have come a long way, still making mistakes but not as much as the muslims do. they(muslims) just don't want to open ther eyes

and yes I do know good muslims but they are few in numbers (at least here in europe)

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Thank God no one here is prejudiced against Muslims!

Whew!

I am with Tom as well, I have worked in the middle east, nice people BUT I live in holland and see the shit with my own eyes (not only in holland, germany/the UK/france/belgium/denmark/sweden/NZ/Australia, to me most muslims must be removed from europa/western countries and go back to where they can do what they want (o no THAT'S why they come to us because they can't do anything in ther own countries

google Geert Wilders and open your eyes before it is to late!
I can go on and on but it is a bit too much to translate into english.

I Quote an angry American:

I’m tired of being told that Islam is a “Religion of Peace,” when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family “honor;” of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren’t “believers;” of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for “adultery;” of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur’an and Shari’a law tells them to.

I’m tired of being told how bad America is by leftwing millionaires like Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood entertainers who live in luxury because of the opportunities America offers. In thirty years, if they get their way, the United States will have the religious freedom and women’s rights of Saudi Arabia, the economy of Zimbabwe, the freedom of the press of China, the crime and violence of Mexico, the tolerance for Gay people of Iran, and the freedom of speech of Venezuela. Won’t multiculturalism be beautiful?

Islam the religion of peace that leaves you in pieces!

I am NOT a believer off any religion but I think that the other religions have come a long way, still making mistakes but not as much as the muslims do. they(muslims) just don't want to open ther eyes

and yes I do know good muslims but they are few in numbers (at least here in europe)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
TomP

Tom, with all due respect, you are full of it. You say "smoke and mirrors" WTF?

You posted a long list of everyone killed by Muslims since 1972!

These were your numbers! You were trying to show how murderous these Muslims in our country are.

All lined up like you posted, make it look like a large number. I'm sure that was your intent!

Well I added up YOUR numbers. Including 9-11 the total USA deaths 1972 to 2010 by your number was 3,079.

I then took the total number of murders in the USA for that same period, 1972 to 2010. That number is 719,367.

If you do the math, that works out to Muslims being responsible for 4/1000 of one per cent of the Murders from 1972 to 2010. The same period!

Four One Thousands Of One Per Cent.

Tom I used your numbers, tell us where there is smoke and mirrors cause I do not see it!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Tom,

That is a very, very small number. I know your handlers have convinced you that right after teachers Muslims are our biggest problem, but the numbers show a very different story!

You have been duped by Yellow Journalism!

The fear and hate that your handlers have been spewing and you believing, have no basis in reality!

Last edited:
Back