Roll Call: Carlisle

Ron McCall

Supporter
Ok,who's going to Carlisle? I read in another post that Hershal isn't coming.That's a shame.
Will RF have anyone there to represent them? I was REALLY looking forward to checking out their car up close.
There was a few there last year but I really didn't check them out very well because at the time I couldn't afford one.Now I'm in the market and would VERY much like to check the car out in person.

Fran,I take it that RCR is still planning to have a kit there.???
We still haven't seen pics of the body yet.

How about Premier?The pictures look fantastic!After speaking to Doug Taylor,I am anxious to see the car up close. I would very much like to see each of their offerings in person!

Anyone going to be there with their car?

Ron McCall

Can't spill the beans early......come see for yourself
"in person".........
dont forget sometimes less is more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Can't spill the beans early......come see for yourself
"in person".........
dont forget sometimes less is more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Got ya.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey Ron,
I won't be there but Roaring Forties will have representation there. Our Dealer Jerry Jansing will be there and he will have his cars on display. I went last year and I got to say that driving that truck and trailer 2600 miles one way was no fun. I really don't want to do that again. I put almost 6000 miles on that rig by the time I got home.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll be going on Sunday. If anyone is considering going, they should. It is a great show and outdoors too. No big crowds and many friendly vendors. I've been looking forward to it all year.

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting a few of you guys there...maybe we should get a secret GT40s.com handshake... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I intend to be there, my buddy who has attended three shows with me cannot make it this year. I more than likely fly out on Friday to Philly and then drive over to Carlisle. I'll be at the show all day Saturday and fly out Sunday.

Peter

Ron Earp

Admin
I'm not sure if I can take the time, but, if I flew myself to Carlisle airport could someone ride out and get me? It is 2 miles SW of Carlisle. I would probably try and fly up in the AM and back in the late afternoon. Whomever was kind enough to offer to get me I'd need their cell phone to update them on schedules. I'd cover lunch or whatever is out there at Carlisle for you.

I'm not sure if I can do it due to some work schedules but I'm going to definitely check into it.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron,

Not even a question to be asked, I would be happy to supply transport if you came. The benefit to me is to have someone to take the show in with.

Peter

Back