SL-C Street tail in production

Good and reliable webdesigner is what I am really looking for...but thanks...you should come over anyway...now you have just told me a its a short hop ...you really dont have any excuses...

Here is a street tail.....

Here is an SL-C kit with the factory body cut out done and also body fitment and door hinging/latching ...we also installed the drivetrain....this car is in unpolished gelcoat..

Attachments

• DSCF2564.JPG
    DSCF2564.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 502
  • DSCF2569.JPG
    DSCF2569.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 464
  • DSCF2568.JPG
    DSCF2568.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 416
  • DSCF2566.JPG
    DSCF2566.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 423
  • DSCF2565.JPG
    DSCF2565.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 426
  • DSCF2570.JPG
    DSCF2570.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 403
Really like it Fran. Wasn't quite sure until I put hands on Waynes car. Some photo's make if look a bit "fussy", but it really works well on the car! Not fussy at all. Great job! AGAIN!

Jack,

there is a lot going on...license plate mount, integrated rear diffuser, individual tail light bezels...(makes for very easy light installation and rock protection)..rear lip spoiler...integrated SL-C logo...wink..but once you see it in the flesh it all really does gel well and gives the car a very sleek street fighter look..

Its also a street legal option for our Euro/Aussie customers

yep...forgot about that little gem.....no modifications necessary to the existing car ...just bolt on the two hinge plates onto existing bolts and boom....tail hinging 101...

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Looks great Fran! I test fit the taillight bezels on my car today - amazing what you guys are able to do with fiberglass, the fit was perfect. Out of curiosity did you change the cut-out shape of the side windows? Man, I've got to find the time to work on my car!!!

Dave L

We have started to leave the upper "flag" as we have new "option" mirrors in the works that mount in that corner..the window is the same shape though...a retrofit will still be possible though...watch this space..

The new tail looks pretty sharp ..... fits the car well and makes it look like a production exotic :thumbsup:

Back