Storage Space?

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
We have made a luggage box which is detachable and fits into the area where a wheel would be expected to be found. The box is about the size of a good pannier from a BMW motor bike and will have a option of a leather internal bag. Unfortunately it will only fit our cars as it has been designed specifically for them.

The box is clipped onto the aluminium and can be quickly removed and taken to the hotel room.

Best wishes,

Robert

what about vaccum sealing bags?

ever see the infomercial? shows like half a dresser compacted by vaccum seal into a very small and flat area. if it was thick enough material it could be used for a floor cushion(assuming you all keep your cars clean) and store the tolietrys in the little space below the pass. seat

though personally id just buy a beater truck to haul it with a small trailer....get a cheap 95' S10 and its good, and has comforts that the average woman will live with

Andrew,

Great idea, but what about the return trip?
When travelling to and from college in my '71 Lotus Elan(had a tiny trunk/boot),
I used a vacuum cleaner and trash bags,
which worked fine as long as the bags were sealed well.
Maybe a 12 volt vacuum cleaner?

Bill

the infomercial i saw came with bags and a little vaccum i think. plus you can get thos tiny little dirt devil ones, i think that could generate the power

Back