Superlite GTA

The new Jaguar F Type sure looks a lot like the SL-GTA:
Jaguar-F-Type-2014-Spied-Photos-7-630x472.jpg

jaguar+f+type+2012+2.jpg

I need to be tempted by an SL-C otherwise it's either going to be the new Boxster S or the new Jaguar F-Type, especially since the F-type is rather fitting ;)

I love the GTA but I'd rather go all the way with the SL-C...

Busy busy busy....

Attachments

• P9260263 [640x480].jpg
    P9260263 [640x480].jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 744
  • P9260260 [640x480].jpg
    P9260260 [640x480].jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 674
  • P9260262 [640x480].jpg
    P9260262 [640x480].jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 644
Check that sh*t out.
What does that rig do?
Chopper gun? (asks the novice fiberglass 'expert')

BTW: The Caddy is looking sweet. Not your Grandmothers ride anymore....

Hi, I'm brand new here and just stumbled across this site as I was looking at cool cars (sportscar fan since IMSA GTP days, annual ALMS race attendee/follower). I've kicked around the idea of building an FFR for awhile, but not sure if I'm up to the task or have the time. Now that I've seen the SLC and Apex, I'm hoping I will get to find out at some point! Not really a fan of the GTM (looks too much like a kit modified Vette to me and lower tech) and while I like their roadster a lot, I'd prefer to do something modern if I did one.

Enough intro stuff, here's what I'm curious about: Has anyone built an SLC with the Eclipse/Talon engine in it?

The reason I ask is I really like the SLC, but not sure I will be likely to ever divert enough $ from other things to afford to do it. The Apex is also nice and could be an option for me. So a possible way in to either car would be to find a used Eclipse and start learning about tricking out the engine in it (I know little about that right now). I could wind up with a decent Eclipse, rip it apart and make an Apex, or put the engine in an SLC. Since I'm not experienced at such things, I wanted to see if someone's paved the way and also learn from their experiences.

A majority of SLCs use a GM LS(insert number here) engine. This is just my personal opinion, but cars like the new GTA and SLR are cars deserving of the 4G63 engine.

Back