Taking History Back From the Liberal's Lies.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mr Fetcher,

Very little of what you post proves to be true.

Pease explain why we should think that this post will be any different?

Quite frankly, when I'm "in the mood to read the truth" you would be the last place I would turn.

I find your post very interesting, do you really think that truth is controlled by "MOOD"?

Do you really need to be in "the mood for the truth".

Like I said, the truth does not come easily to you, does it?

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, all discussions with you are closed.

You have proven over and over that you are not capable of or worthy of having a "discussion" with me.

From your odd name calling (how could I be a Communist and a Nazi?), to your lies, to your playground bully tactics, then add in your continual starting of divisive one sided threads, you long ago burned that bridge.

I will continue to point out your lies and inconsistencies, but a friendly discussion.........you really are dilusional.

Last edited:
Communists, Nazis, big government, suppression, the rewriting of history! It can't be more obvious. Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

The Nazis somewhat tolerated religion, under very tight control. The Communists purged it and made the government the religion of the people.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Communists, Nazis, big government, suppression, the rewriting of history! It can't be more obvious. Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Posted by Mr Fechter

Perhaps "it can't be more obvious" to you, but you are alone...........chocolate?

It has become apparent that many things that are obvious to you, make absolutly no sense to anyone else.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Makes sense to me. "do you want dark or milk chocolate ?" Call it big government communist or nazi underneath its the same. Repression of freedom and the people.

Are we really trying to say that "big government" is the same as Nazism or Communism? Seeing as both murderd millions of innocent people in some of the most infamous crimes of recent history, I find the comparison with "big government" a leap too far.

Are we really trying to say that "big government" is the same as Nazism or Communism? Seeing as both murderd millions of innocent people in some of the most infamous crimes of recent history, I find the comparison with "big government" a leap too far.

Big government lives to increase its power. We can see that by the fact that so much is illegal now, even children selling lemonade.

Incrementalism, from getting the trains to run to concentration camps. Slowly but surely the power grows.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." to Japanese-American internment camps.

"The current federal government is what the Founding Fathers fought to prevent."~unknown.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jon,

Mr Fechter is obviously very upset with both President Reagan and President BushII. Of course he realizes that no modern presidents have enlarged the Government more than our last two Consevative leaders.

Luckily there is an election comming up and assuming he is not a felon, Mr Fechter can cast his vote against the horrible conservatives who gave us such a big government, and have caused him so much pain.

- George W. Bush: 87% increase. (Though only 73% if you lop off the last year and don't credit/blame him for the stimulus that passed in his last months.)
- Ronald Reagan: 82% increase in federal spending during his tenure.

Thanks for the heads up, Obviously we can not afford to ever go down that concervatve road again.

But really, Pete, Mr Fechter, I can not go along along you calling Ronald Reagan a Nazi and a Communist!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Makes sense to me. "do you want dark or milk chocolate ?" Call it big government communist or nazi underneath its the same. Repression of freedom and the people.

Pete,

You said "Call it big Govenment, Communists or Nazi, underneath its the same".

As we all know Ronald Reagan was "big Government", he enlarged the government more than any modern President except GW Bush.

You said it!..........But I just can't go along with you calling Reagan and Bush Communits and Nazis!

I have absolutly no problem answereing questions.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The way your mind works fascinates me, I mention big government, naziism and
Communists,along with repression of the masses and you interpret that as me calling Ronald Reagan a nazi???? That really is drawing a long bow!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Makes sense to me. "do you want dark or milk chocolate ?" Call it big government communist or nazi underneath its the same. Repression of freedom and the people.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Posted by Pete

So it sounds like you agreed with Mr Fechter, that big Government = Communism and Nazi.....Right?

Those responsibe for our big, Govenment = Reagan, BushII...........Right?

Therefore in your mind......Reagan, BushII = Communists and Nazis...............Right?

Pete, now understand, none of your convoluted thinking makes any sense to me. I only pointed out how little sense it makes.

No one is a Communist or a Nazi, except Communists and Nazis.

Now I know you are not from around here, and Mr Fechter understands even less than you!

Perhaps you both should stick to things you understand?

Perhaps chocolate?

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,

I strongly suggest that you go back to the begining of this thread and read what Mr Fechter posted and read the reviews of US Citezens who actually know of what they speak.

Do you really want to be painted with the same brush as Mr Fechter?

Are you defending him because you think he is right?

Are you defending him because you hope he is right?

Or are you defending him because he attacks the left?

Its up to you, but right now Mr Fechter is headed off to La La land and you are following along.

You may want to reconsider what is important to you.

Last edited:

Keith

Pete,

I strongly suggest that you go back to the begining of this thread and read what Mr Fechter posted and read the reviews of US Citezens who actually know of what they speak.

Its up to you, but right now Mr Fechter is headed off to La La land and you are following along.

Gosh, that sounds sinister Jim, I reckon you would qualify for a top admin job in Big Government mate. Just make sure you get a big desk and a parking space near the main entrance. :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,

A not so veiled threat there Jim. I am not defending Bob, He is quite capable of doing that for himself. But you sir are delusional.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I am not defending Bob, He is quite capable of doing that for himself. But you sir are delusional.

Well, Pete, we all look at the world through different eyes, don't we?

As I look at the long-standing feud between our highly esteemed LB and the evil, demon, liberal Jim, I simply see two highly agitated individuals who believe that this next election in the U.S. is going to be pivotal to our country's development, if not its decline.

However, after 30+ years dealing with individuals of all ages who are truly "delusional" (yes, even children can have mental diseases) I find it easy to identify the one who is delusional....look at LB's issues with the public education system, for one....most likely a resulting paranoia from having been one of the subjects of the educational system's attempts to tone down the behavior/rhetoric that would have been disruptive to the educational process.

Paranoid-delusional.....sound familiar?

LB's political views may agree with yours more closely than do those of Jim's, but that doesn't make him delusional any more than do LB's postings (quite the opposite, in fact, at least Jim attempts to keep the insulting rhetoric down, although I must admit LB seems to have gotten the best of him in that respect lately).

IMHO, we'd be much better off with more Jims and much better off with fewer LBs. The "schism" between the two is quite similar to the schism we are seeing between our political parties recently...no agreement, no room for discussion, and no answering the oppositions' questions, either, although Jim seems willing to do at least that more so than LB.

Regardless, I doubt seriously Jim was profering any sort of a threat, it just doesn't seem like him at all. LB, on the other hand.....he's a ticking time bomb, just waiting for the right trigger to go "postal".

Cheers!

Doug

Keith

Well, Pete, we all look at the world through different eyes, don't we?

As I look at the long-standing feud between our highly esteemed LB and the evil, demon, liberal Jim, I simply see two highly agitated individuals who believe that this next election in the U.S. is going to be pivotal to our country's development, if not its decline.

However, after 30+ years dealing with individuals of all ages who are truly "delusional" (yes, even children can have mental diseases) I find it easy to identify the one who is delusional....look at LB's issues with the public education system, for one....most likely a resulting paranoia from having been one of the subjects of the educational system's attempts to tone down the behavior/rhetoric that would have been disruptive to the educational process.

Paranoid-delusional.....sound familiar?

LB's political views may agree with yours more closely than do those of Jim's, but that doesn't make him delusional any more than do LB's postings (quite the opposite, in fact, at least Jim attempts to keep the insulting rhetoric down, although I must admit LB seems to have gotten the best of him in that respect lately).

IMHO, we'd be much better off with more Jims and much better off with fewer LBs. The "schism" between the two is quite similar to the schism we are seeing between our political parties recently...no agreement, no room for discussion, and no answering the oppositions' questions, either, although Jim seems willing to do at least that more so than LB.

Regardless, I doubt seriously Jim was profering any sort of a threat, it just doesn't seem like him at all. LB, on the other hand.....he's a ticking time bomb, just waiting for the right trigger to go "postal".

Cheers!

Doug

Yes, but politics aside, at least Bob appears to have a sense of humour which is surely important if you are attempting to push shit uphill in a circular debate with otherwise anonymous people...

I feel this is all a futile exercise in 'venting one's spleen' which quickly gets personal for no utter reason. Put those two in a bar and I'll bet they get on famously with each other, but I'll bet that Bob falls asleep before Jim.

Humour, not brilliant I admit, but humour all the same. :)

But I feel you have nailed it Doug - it goes to show how concerned people are with any major election these days - as democracy's future hangs in the balance. If you have to fight wars (and, given Mankind's history, it's what he likes to do best, apart from shagging but that's another story) you surely cannot fight them successfully by Health & Safety committees.

If you fight, you must fight to win and that kind of fight leads one to totalitarianism - with the military expecting your gratitude for saving you from, ??????

So, a socially minded Hawk will work eh?

Back