The Ignore function. Odd really

Recently many posters in the paddock bang on about the use of the ignore function. I find this very odd. Not choosing to use it as such, but using the announcment that you have certain people on ignore as though to reinforce views etc.

I do find it odd quite frankly and choose not to use it myself. Even though I dispare at some of the regular contributors in here, there is something truly wrong with continuing a debate or argument but simply ignoring some of the contributors because you are either bored by their comments or tired of being offended by them.

Therefore I plead with you all. Use the ignore function by almeans, but don't advertise the fact to make other points. Please, it's utterly lame and I consider you all to be better than that. If you don't like the argument, stay out of it completely.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Mark
That sounds fair and a very level headed and well thought out approach.

So why then could you have made such a mistake as to be building a F Car instead of a GT40? :0 LOL

Ian

Ian, that my good man, was the worst mistake I have ever made! I console myself that the uniqueness of the end result will make the journey worthwhile in the end, but I could easily have bought two new SPF 40's for what the P4 has cost to get right! Mistake? You bet!!

It has been fun in a perverse kind of way though and I have enjoyed it. I really do hope it gets finished by next spring though, becasue it has become incredibly boring!

Keith

Ian, please tell Mark I always find his posts interesting if not downright provocative, but unfortunately, as I now have him on ignore, I have no idea what he posted.

Cheers

Keith

il_zps2b04d5e4.jpg

:)

How did the song go? "I've lost that loving feeling, oh oh that loving feeling, I've lost that loving feeeeeling now its gone, gone gone, woh woh woh"

Ian, that my good man, was the worst mistake I have ever made! I console myself that the uniqueness of the end result will make the journey worthwhile in the end, but I could easily have bought two new SPF 40's for what the P4 has cost to get right! Mistake? You bet!!

It has been fun in a perverse kind of way though and I have enjoyed it. I really do hope it gets finished by next spring though, becasue it has become incredibly boring!

Have you caught yourself ignoring this project? Once in a while? ;~)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I've got three people on my list of blocked users and it is such a relief. The spelling mistakes and syntax from those wankers was enough to drive anyone to drink.

Who are they ?

Let them guess.

Back