Top 3?

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
George, if you have a scheme that will allow you to turn a $10k car into a $100k GT40 at no additional cost to you, I would suggest you forgo college and focus all your attention on going into business. Hopefully that scheme doesn't have you sharing a bunk with Bernie Madoff but that's your own business not mine. Just out of curiosity would you mind sharing how it works again? I'm intrigued...

Keith

It doesn't start with one of these, does it?

Picture1-16.jpg

However, I have a sneaking suspicion that Divine Intervention forms part of the Business Plan :shifty:

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Keith - Pyramids dont sell products, so definatelly not that.

Michael - Money isnt everything, the work im going to is very different to what you may be expecting. It works easy. You know all the companies in the world that make profit on what they sell, that you yourself are a consumer of? Well, I am doing it privatelly, not as a business, thus I am not turning over much volume. All I ever invested was $35,000 and now I am sitting on a $50,000 car already. So that tells me it works. Did I pay 50? No, I paid 35, but my assets are growing in value, thus by the time I get the GT40, all I ever spent was 35,000 to drive around in a 120-150,000 GT40. Being the nature of how it works, it also means it takes none of my time, I dont have to sit there filling out paper work, get employees and so on so forth. Im just trading what I personally own and upgrading it to something better. Am I wealthy? I wouldnt call 30,000 a year income anything close to wealthy. Its average, enough to live on. Yet my dream is to own something that in general is owned by rich/well off people, which is not me. So doing this plan, I will be able to own it without being well off considering it itself baught it, not me or my work as it never could.

Last edited:

Keith

Pyramids can and do sell products, but timing is everything... ;)

All sounds very interesting George - is this a business college you are going to?

PS You are going to be surrounded by engine builders down there!

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Keith, I believe in Network Marketting companies, not Pyramids, and there is a HUGE difference between the two.

No it is not a business college. It is a bible college and thus I would not turn it down for anything as I have been called to this work. Yet I still have a dream which is owning a car Im clearly not financially capable of owning, this is where my car buys car comes into it. I dont need to invest $ or time really. Just do what I normaly do, drive doing what Im doing and when someone buys what im driving, I buy the next one and drive that till it sells and it makes what I need to get the GT40, so I am just upgrading what I drive and thus no time taken as you gotta drive a car whether you get or lose on it. I do however have help because of where I am going from these guys I know. They ofcourse get something for it, but they already have over 2 milion worth of Lambos/ferraris etc that they dont 'need' more, so they want to help me get my GT40, they will find what I am after, they will know the market, they will have it all complianced etc for me, all I gotta do is pay for it and drive off and get rid of it, and then call them back and get the next one. Thats all the time its going to take, a phone call, a payment, and showing someone interested in it, sell it, done. Next. This is why I can do it from Rapidan. I call them, they sort it out, family member picks it up, pays for it, drives it, sells it, rings me up and says the car sold and puts money in my bank, I then ring these people/friends back up from the US and ask for the next one, once they do everything, and it arrives, family member picks it up, pays, drives, sells, calls me back, and you get the point.

These people started exactly how I did and now they got 2 milion dollars worth of vehicles. Ofcourse I dont care to go that big and thus im not getting a business like they do. Im just doing it to achieve my dream car, since my car is paying for the car, hell, why not?

Last edited:

Keith

Well, God is a BIIIG business in the USA isn't it? :thumbsup:

You seem to know what you're doing mate. Best of luck to you.. sounds a little like how the Masons work..

Ron, isn't that a crop circle/design near that pyramid outline?

Keith

I see a: Fire Dept,
.........: U S Post office
.........: Retreat Farms village depot
.........: Emmanuel Episcopal Church

No College?

must be a locust problem in the area, they named a road after 'Dale'..

See my posts #nos. 39 & 42 and think laterally Jac....

Keep digging.. :)

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Keith, I wouldn't compare it with Free Masons considering they pray to the devil higherup in the ranks and are a cult which is the total opposite of what I am doing.

But back on topic....

Wanting a bullet proof engine with as much RPM it can handle without blowing up, something that is comfortable running hard without trouble, who would you go with?

There is Ford Racing engines, Roush Engines etc...

Only specifications I got is

Alloy Block
Alloy Heads
CF Rockers
Titanium Rods
etc

Basicaly to make for strong/light as possible, EFI setup. Small Block, 500-600hp.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
George,
Being a god fearing man, i hope you will be declaring your profit to the relevant authorities ? After all that bible studying, we wouldn't want you to be confined to the fires of hell...

Keith, those aren't crop circles you saw, they mirror the direction of this thread.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
George,
Being a god fearing man, i hope you will be declaring your profit to the relevant authorities ? After all that bible studying, we wouldn't want you to be confined to the fires of hell...

Keith, those aren't crop circles you saw, they mirror the direction of this thread.

Ofcourse Andy, "give unto ceaser the things that belong unto Ceaser and to God the things that belong to God"

And Im very sad that God has become a 'big business'. All those people gonna have much to answer for.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I think if god was to review some of the language you have used on this forum Georgie, he would be none too pleased with your potty mouth. So its as simple as buying cars low and selling them high? You do realize there about 2 million used car dealerships with the exact same business plan that you will be competing with right? I don't like your chances G...

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Michael - He wouldn't be and I gotta work on not letting people get under my skin with trash and just leave it be. Yes, basicaly Low-High, but the idea isnt exactly like that. The concept is to get something enough below market value that even if sold cheaper than everyone else by a fair margin, you are still left with some $ on top. So that then leaves, why would they pay someone 5000 more than what they could get it off me for?

Given the experience, if you give about 3-4 months to sell one, you should be safe. So given you sell 2 per year even, which is definately not much as businesses sell much more than that, within 4 years that would be 8 sold, worst case scenario. Given the prices I get off these guys, worst case scenario is a 10k markup and still being below the average. So thats 80 000 worst case I can get over 4 years + the initial 35,000 investment. GT40, done. If it works out any better, well, great.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
George

Given it's that easy come back in 4 years when you are ready to talk turkey about a 40 and stop with all the fairyland discussions now.

When you started posting on this forum everyone took you at your word and assumed that you were ready to begin now in earnest not just a future dream.

A lot can change in 4 years both in your circumstances and with the rest of the world.

Dimi

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
George

Given it's that easy come back in 4 years when you are ready to talk turkey about a 40 and stop with all the fairyland discussions now.

When you started posting on this forum everyone took you at your word and assumed that you were ready to begin now in earnest not just a future dream.

A lot can change in 4 years both in your circumstances and with the rest of the world.

Dimi

I understand that Dimi, thats why when I signed up here I made it clear I was looking at a GT40 in the future 2-3 years down the track and if it was ok to be part of the forum though I dont have the car now. Iank and others welcomed me and said never too early to start learning. So nobody should have assumed anything.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Keith, I wouldn't compare it with Free Masons considering they pray to the devil higherup in the ranks and are a cult which is the total opposite of what I am doing.

George

I believe you are wrong there
Please go to any good library and do some reading on the subject matter
It is all openly available for anyone to see - if they want to.

Listen to romours and that is all you will hear.

Or better still go along to a lodge and ask to be shown around and ask any questions you have - I bet you would be welcomed in and your questions answered.

Ian

Keith

But back on topic....

Wanting a bullet proof engine with as much RPM it can handle without blowing up, something that is comfortable running hard without trouble, who would you go with?

There is Ford Racing engines, Roush Engines etc...

Only specifications I got is

Alloy Block
Alloy Heads
CF Rockers
Titanium Rods
etc

Basicaly to make for strong/light as possible, EFI setup. Small Block, 500-600hp.

George, Jack Roush is the King of Ford engine builders along with Robert Yates. There is a premium to pay for the name, but what you will get is top quality. Unusually, his 'aftermarket' high performance engines are sold with warranty.

Now, if Roush was to engineer a version of the new Ford Coyote engine, that would definitely get my attention..:)

May I ask two questions G and offer one suggestion?

Why not simply rent a plot (they're cheap these days) and fill it with cheap cars bought cheaply and sold on at a moderate profit? Why wait four years, selling one relatively expensive car every now and again?
You could provide a free Bible with each car sold and there you have your USP!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
He could also offer buy here, pay here, and collect from the even more lucrative financing end of things? Something tells me George has a sizable Tony Robbins video collection that may be fueling some of these fantasies...

Back