Top 3?

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Thanks Pete.

No they are not asking me to invest in them, its actually quite the other way. I met some people that I befriended, they gave me details to these guys that could help me out, then I developed a repour with these people and they are offering to help me achieve what I want. Duties etc are all inclusive of the cost which is that much under market value.

Maybe everybody thinks 'if it was that easy everyone would be doing it' so nobody does it because everybody thinks that. But there are people doing it and they are very wealthy. Im not looking at doing it to be wealthy or as a business. Im looking at it from the point of view, I can drive a car I enjoy and make some $ on it and then upgrade, even if that was 1 per year. Its something I enjoyed and lost no $ on which in a sense means I drove that caliber of vehicle for free.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'd make sure there aren't any little white packages hidden in these imported vehicle G.
+ 1 Mark.

George, I have been in business for over 40 years I assume longer than
you have been on this planet and I have to say if it appears too good to be true it probably is. I have investigated importing cars for a long time because I am a car buff. I love high performance cars and yes we in Australia pay a lot more for cars than people do in the U.S.A., U.K. and Europe. that is because of our import duty and luxury tax on imports. Guess what? the Tax man spends a lot more dollars ensuring his tax is paid than you or I can afford to avoid it. Sure there are ways around the duty but if you do the maths its not worth the effort
My experience? I bought a 1965 A code Mustang Fastback from California, nice car, minimal rust. No duty because it was a 1965 model.
After shipping costs alone I was out of pocket, to make it roadworthy and comply for registration in Queensland further out of pocket. Need to know more? Know something I don't that is legal? P.M. me I have a lazy $ or two to invest.

Back