Top 3?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
He could also offer buy here, pay here, and collect from the even more lucrative financing end of things? Something tells me George has a sizable Tony Robbins video collection that may be fueling some of these fantasies...

And a bookshelf filled with Donald Trumps "books"......

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
George,

Why exactly do you think you can buy these cars so cheaply that you can make so much money on them?
Are you planning on becoming a dealer?
How about taxes and registration on each car?
How about repairing them WHEN they break?
How about the costs of insuring these cars - not cheap, especially for a 17 year old.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Last comment is simple, these people I deal with make 15,000 or so profit per vehicle. They got over 2 million dollars worth of cars and they are 31 years old. If you think a person can't import vehicles and make money on them, I suggest you go tell that to all the companies in your country that live off this work that many of you have baught cars off and tell them how it doesn't work and then let them laugh with you as they throw you out of the building for your stupidity and ignorance. It is clear to me people are just asking questions to fuel there own ego, bias and hatred. I'm done with this now because im clearly dealing with people older than me that are more immature than my 16 year old cousins. How pathetic. Pat, I never knew being 28 years old meant I would get charged insurance for a 17 year old. Have you ever said anything relivant with correct information?

I suggest most of you get with reality and if you don't have an answer for the question asked, don't reply to the thread. That's simple enough that even someone like yourselves should be able to understand.

I want to thank those that had something relivant and mature to say. Guess not everyone has the mental capacity to be normal.

Last edited:
Ahh, Normal eh? We're all normal G. Just some more normal than others.

Quite right Mark,

Some of us are nominaly normal
Some of us are phenominally normal
Some of us are (I dare say) subnormal

And then some of us are on the other side of the street. I'll leave it to you to decide who :)

Keith

Quite right Mark,

Some of us are nominaly normal
Some of us are phenominally normal
Some of us are (I dare say) subnormal

And then some of us are on the other side of the street. I'll leave it to you to decide who :)

Just what are you trying to imply, eh Bisto Boy? :furious:

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
So me asking people what they have experienced to be a good engine place is acting like a 12 year old?

You are officialy retarded. Thanks for clearing it up.

Let us get back on topic.

One point to keep in mind is that the engine can not develop it"s maximum torque if most of the torque was consumed by the torque wrench.

Well , that is how I see things.

Z.C.

Ron Earp

Admin
Let us get back on topic.

One point to keep in mind is that the engine can not develop it"s maximum torque if most of the torque was consumed by the torque wrench.

Exactly. That is why the best builders don't use them. For example, when you torque the engine dampener to 100 ft-lb that is torque you can't get back out of the engine. So the best builders don't use a torque wrench and just snug it up good. If you don't read how much torque you used then it doesn't get consumed.

Exactly. That is why the best builders don't use them. For example, when you torque the engine dampener to 100 ft-lb that is torque you can't get back out of the engine. So the best builders don't use a torque wrench and just snug it up good. If you don't read how much torque you used then it doesn't get consumed.

Only if its LHT, with RHT your adding torque, thats why fords are sooo much better, with that 'big' bolt at the front you can add more torque, chebbies with their Mr Puniverse 7/16 bolt are behind the 8 ball from the start...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Last comment is simple, these people I deal with make 15,000 or so profit per vehicle. They got over 2 million dollars worth of cars and they are 31 years old. If you think a person can't import vehicles and make money on them, I suggest you go tell that to all the companies in your country that live off this work that many of you have baught cars off and tell them how it doesn't work and then let them laugh with you as they throw you out of the building for your stupidity and ignorance. It is clear to me people are just asking questions to fuel there own ego, bias and hatred. I'm done with this now because im clearly dealing with people older than me that are more immature than my 16 year old cousins. How pathetic. Pat, I never knew being 28 years old meant I would get charged insurance for a 17 year old. Have you ever said anything relivant with correct information?

I suggest most of you get with reality and if you don't have an answer for the question asked, don't reply to the thread. That's simple enough that even someone like yourselves should be able to understand.

I want to thank those that had something relivant and mature to say. Guess not everyone has the mental capacity to be normal.

George,
Some friendly advice, these people you deal with who say they make $15,000.00 per car, what evidence do you have of that other than their word?
Have they asked you for money to invest in their import business? If so run and hide.
Australia has very strict rules when one is importing cars and if you are not very very careful you will cop import duties that will negate any potential profit.
If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

Keith

Only if its LHT, with RHT your adding torque, thats why fords are sooo much better, with that 'big' bolt at the front you can add more torque, chebbies with their Mr Puniverse 7/16 bolt are behind the 8 ball from the start...

Sorry Jac, I've heard that's all talk mate...:shifty:

Keith

This thread keeps crossing into the twilight zone, in and out of reality methinks.

But thats exactly how it started!

Jac, I didn't start the torque talk... :) By the way I didn't listen, I just heard someone else mention it who did listen and made me promise not to say anything..

Ooops.. :eek:

Bugger.

Back