Urgent - Anyone know where David Morton is?

Keith

You just wait until I get my hooks on him. I'll give him cheese :evil:

Anyway, looks as if I have a qualified chauffeur now! :laugh:

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
He was really only looking out for your best interest by ensuring the batteries had a good charge on them.

Glad this ended up being a "non event".

You just wait until I get my hooks on him. I'll give him cheese :evil:

Anyway, looks as if I have a qualified chauffeur now! :laugh:

I reckon it was a publicity stunt..........Dave will be publishing his memoirs soon......or "My Favourite Wine & Cheese Book"....:cheesy::cheesy:

Keith

Come on Kieth - fess up !

Only when you spell my name right.....:kiss:

But it is David you should be speaking to... not me... :)

After all, he is the perp who 'borrowed' my fine vessel and gave it sea trials before I could... :cry:

But I fear he has probably gone somewhere else now in a different mode of transport. Who knows when or where he will 'surface' next ... :worried:

I DO know he will be at Silverstone for the FIA LMS for Audi of course, but beyond that.......:thinking:

Is David married?
This is starting to sound like a mid wife crisis...
(as opposed to a midwife crisis like the famous Irish case... or was that potatoes...)

Apologies to the Irish, I know it was damn serious...

Tim.

Keith, you should be grateful that David is getting the feel of your boat (eg.how much cheese and wine it can store), such that he can pilot you about. Full steam ahead, me hearties.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
No crisis. Just trying to recover from a very uncomfortable 12 days in hospital and then getting psyched up for another op in mid September. By Christmas I will be totally rebuilt.

No crisis. Just trying to recover from a very uncomfortable 12 days in hospital and then getting psyched up for another op in mid September. By Christmas I will be totally rebuilt.

David, I hope all is well, and that when they sowed you up there wasn't a couple of washers and a split pin left on the table :thumbsup:

Keith, if David absconds with your fine vessel again, I'll happily report the matter to my step-brother, Commander of this fine Coastal Patrol Vessel. He's quite good at apprehending Pirates apparently! :evil:

Attachments

• hms clyde.jpg
    hms clyde.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 184

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter

Glad to hear you're OK! David. Hope you could recover soon!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Juji et all.
It's mind over matter at the moment.
Keep taking all the pills ( eleven before breakfast then the rest spread out through the day - ugh !!)

Back