Vacation usa

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Hey Tom,

Glad you had a good time and enjoyed the lake. It's an amazing place! I haven't spent a lot of time there but I do have some very good memories there as well, and I am pleased to have been able to point you in that direction.

Welcome back!

Chris

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
HI,

back from my wonderful vacation in the west of US. Everything worked out fine, we had perfect weather and gained a lot of new and nice experiences.

One thing realy stood out in this 3 weeks was the exceptional friendly welcome by Jim Craik and his wife Francis. They had prepared a nice BBQ gathering with some very nice people. Got to meet Rob Mesa and Howard Jones there. Very nice people and i would like to thank them for the opportunity to meet and talk.
Jim and Francis also had preparred some very nice rooms to stay overnight in there beautiful house ( with an absolutly astonishing view down to San Jose).
I had some organisational issue on the way and Francis helped me out with exceptional support.

Thanks for all your support and help and hopefully i can give back some of the hospitality i received.

ALso thank you all for the informations provided. Chris, the idea of renting a boat at Lake Powell has been one the the best things to do within the whole trip. Had rented a 300 HP 21´skiboat from Antilope point marina and spend the whole day on the lake enjoying going into the canyons, swimming and relaxing.

THank you all

Tom, Helga and Ramona

Tom,

Thanks for the nice words. We had a great time as well. Next time we are in Germany we may just take you up on your offer.

So we wonder, what did you think of Yosemite, were the waterfalls more than a trickle?

What route south did you take, Tioga Pass? Photos?

Jim & Fran

Back