Which 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
1.Enjoy The Forum: GT40s.com is a web forum for the hobbyist. A place to stop in and relax. Keep threads on topic. Please respect your fellow members and don’t write something that you wouldn’t say face to face to them in my living room. Notice it is written “my living room” because you are not on your own forum. If your comments are deemed inappropriate you’ll find yourself suspended for a short while. In short, don’t berate, belittle, or ridicule your fellow forum member. Offenders will find themselves banned.

I started a normal thread and Mike+Ron decided to not follow this, Ron started a fire, Mike kept throwing in comments just to fuel it. I have not been able to do what the very first sentence states.

I would like to thank the other members for being mature and sticking to the topic at hand and also for being welcoming towards me. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
George, on two occasions I've suggested for you to move on. But, you continue to post incorrect information - that you haven't posted since 2012, your account was hacked, you're being ridiculed, and that a forum owner should not have a right to moderate a forum. I will, of course, respond to these statements on a public forum.

The basic problem is that you refuse to accept responsibility for breaking the rules of the forum with the second user ID, and, don't want to accept responsibility for the posts you made in past. I've corrected the user ID situation since that is within my power to do so.

You can continue to post on this thread, arguing over the rules of the forum and your actions. Or, you can move on and participate in the forum as George.

One path will get you banned, the other, as long as you obey the rules, will not. Your choice.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Ron, think whatever you want. I'm bored and tired of explaining myself when you refuse/can't understand. You have misrepresented what I said because of the inability to comprehend what I stated to you in PM, which I also stated here and it just keeps going in a circle. I'm sticking to reality, August 2012 was my last actual post. You keep talking about a technicality.

Your beef is with some other guy that you combined my posts with. Argue and harass him and leave me alone. I have posted about 5 posts here with more than 10 posts trying to explain myself to you and you unable to comprehend it. Obviously no point going on about it so drop it and let me carry on with my '5' or so posts that you turned into 300+ and some how don't have the power to put it back to how it was. So you got power to ruin peoples accounts, not fix them? Convenient.

It is also interesting that I get along with the members, just not you. It is also interesting that members didn't even bring up old garbage and just wanted to move forward, you on other hand want to put old stuff in concrete and can't seem to move forward. You are stuck in 2012. Maybe if others were in charge, we wouldn't have this problem and then perhaps you would be more 'listening' than you are now. Instead, youhave the power being the owner so unfortunately nobody can tell you what to do or what rules you need to follow because at the end of the day, you can just press ban and who cares about listening, you have no reason to listen which is possibly why you have not understood a thing I have said in all attempts trying to explain it to you.

3 members asked me prior/after you about me (click on page 1), I said what I said and they were cool with it and continued and wished me the best, things stayed on topic. That is a sign of respect and I appreciate their understanding. You however were off-topic from your very first post. Your very first post was totally unrelated to what I had asked and then you say "cut out the shyt" to me like I did something? Where did you learn these manners?

Whatever though, your forum, you do as you have done until page 3, break all the rules if you like, harass members if that's what you call having a good time, keep arguing over misrepresented information to support your theories.

Just remember it draws a picture of who you really are, and end of the day, that is what you gotta sleep with.

I say that in best wishes for you to re-evaluate yourself, how this entire thread went to crap thanks to you. So take some responsibility that perhaps had you dealt with it where I said/asked, none of this would have taken place. If that still makes no sense, if you still wish to assume I am being hostile/snotty/whatever others seem to be 'reading into' which is not the case, I will gladly take your phone number and call you and deal with it that way if reading here is confusing you and motives misunderstood. I have no beef with you, just saddened that after being away so long, this is what takes place after 3 posts of mine that WERE going good until you stuck your nose in it.

The part I find most sad is, you have given me reason to believe that you did this on purpose with a plan for it to work out like this. That is upsetting to me.

Last edited:
George-G-Man, Wreckage, is that you? if so its only a year since you were last here...:)

Perhaps it was I who started this train wreck!
Had to do some research on 'George' , purely out of curiosity. George for you to deny that you are not the same person- G-Man, Wreckage etc just does not hold water, your purchase of the mustang is detailed on the OZ mustang forum along with other non car posts.
Most of the answers to your questions are here on this site, you simply have to spend the time and look for them, just because your a recent member doesn't stop you from looking for past posts, not going to find them all in five minutes. The manner or way you ask some questions are not specific and require further enquiries to clarify which makes it hard work for those attempting to help you.

Maybe the best way for you to get a 40 is to follow the same path as your mustang purchase- just send the money & cross your fingers for a few weeks until it arrives- it seems to work for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back