White Christmas

Eric, nice looking horse. What breed is he/she/it?

Pete,

Thanks. That's Bella. She's a 3 yr old Swedish Warmblood that we are training for dressage. We picked her up this year in Bedminster, NJ ( home of Walt Hansgen). For all of you out there that don't know what dressage is , it's an equestrian sport some compare to ballet on horseback, that you sink tons of time and money into to win a 5 dollar blue ribbon :laugh: Karin does love it though and is very good at it. Bella appears to be very talented with good gaits.

Here's my other " Swedish Warmblood" Karin . Haha.

Attachments

• GT40 linerock 005.jpg
    GT40 linerock 005.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 269
A Merry Christmas to you and all your families and only the very best for 2009 from Stuttgart.

Attachments

• Stuttgart_Christmas_Market.jpg
    Stuttgart_Christmas_Market.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 193

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Not white I'm afraid, and not my house either, but this is a building just around the corner from my office.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.

From Max & Maxine

Attachments

• Big Santa.jpg
    Big Santa.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 225
White X-mas! Yes, we have here ~2,5 cm ( = one inch for yanks & UK :laugh: ) white stuff, and thats good.

Merry Christmas for everyone!!!!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,

Thanks. That's Bella. She's a 3 yr old Swedish Warmblood that we are training for dressage. We picked her up this year in Bedminster, NJ ( home of Walt Hansgen). For all of you out there that don't know what dressage is , it's an equestrian sport some compare to ballet on horseback, that you sink tons of time and money into to win a 5 dollar blue ribbon :laugh: Karin does love it though and is very good at it. Bella appears to be very talented with good gaits.

Hi Eric, I rode competitive Dressage for years until a snow skiing accident put me out of action. Mainly on Hanoverian warmbloods.
Judging by the photo of your other Swedish Warmblood, I think hot blood applies, certainly a thoroughbred.:thumbsup:

Sorry for hijacking your thread Allen.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
The coolest thing about this forum is that you have such a diverse group of people from all over the world. I'm really enjoying seeing all the pics from you guys. Keep them up and I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Laters,

Brian

PS
No such luck with the white Christmas here in New Mexico. It's a nice 70 degrees outside. No luck for me again.

:furious:

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi All

Personally I can't wait till we get snowed in as I already have my snow shovellers booked.
In fact even if we don't get snow I will hire a snow making machine just so I can get them in.

Dimi

Attachments

• shovel[1].jpg
    shovel[1].jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 235

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Dimi
Shouldn't that be on the other thread ??
"Bush Resignation Speech"

I currently have about 30 inches of snow on the ground. Rain coming on Friday, with 50 degreesF and thunderstorms on Saturday. Sounds like a muddy mess.

Happy Holidays !!!
Regards Brian

Back