Young kid with a dream

most of you might have read my othere post when i asked if anyone would sell me there gt40 for montly payments well i know it wont happen and its a good thing i dont have enough for an amizng car like these but now i have another queston would anyone here let me RENT there car for a day ok i know what you saying this kid is crazy but this is my first and last senior prom and i would like to make it a night to remember and if i could rent a gt40 man it would be a dream come true if u think im crazy go ahead and think it its just a dream if anyone could help me then it would be amzing 1 859 814 4249 my cell you can call me if you wana talk about it i work today but if u text you can text me or just call leave me a voice mail..or [email protected] guys have a good day

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
yu might...... just might, get someone to take you to the prom in their '40. if you believe in the impossible - but pickin yu up - hmmmm!

Renting it to a 17 yo HS kid will likely not happen. These cars are difficult to get insured. And the insurance specifies who can drive the car. IF anything should happen to it, the insurance company won't cover the loss. Hell, I won't even let my own 17 yo son drive the car with me in it!!

The loss risk is too great.

lol yea sir i understand im just askn i mean never hurts to try i know i can sir here and say i wouldnt harm the car one bit but in the end accidents happen other drivers careless when they drive

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Tim - That's hittin' a little low there ... You know how protective we are of our mothers....

How about Sisters? Got any? :)

Seriously though - you're right - it doesn't hurt to ask. You have to be prepared for the answers that you don't want to hear though....

Dear Jordon,

I have recently taken possession of my darlings' vehicles while he is on restriction for "dreaming" about your mom... and while I know your dream is the GT40, I personally think you might well prefer his m6... It's hot! and now did you also mention if you needed a date? hee hee...

Attachments

• WAWH 2.jpg
    WAWH 2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 363

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
Cmon guys - Jordan is obviously a keen young peep - anyone prepared to give him a lift to his prom nite?

Re: You can rent mine

Heck! you guys or so hard on the kid..

I will rent it to you no problem..

75,000.00 a day plus $10.00 a mile.:stunned:

Let me know your prom date. Shipping will be your expense of course.:thumbsup:

john

There is a problem all of you are missing. How in the heck is he going to get a girl with a prom dress into one of these cars?????? Maybe someone with a spider or topless one(car that is) could manage it, but then you are looking at an even smaller population.... If she isn't in a pants suit, I don't think it would work. It is tough to be lady-like in getting into one of these. Go for the Hummer limo. You will be more comfortable, and you can take a few friends along. We used one in a photo shoot for the high school wrestling team's program. It was something else.

Bill

I can just see Jordan in 15/20 years time- owner or the retirement estate that several of you guys are residents in and driving around in ' exotic ' car collections that he picked up for a song from elderly citizens to old to drive them- Life can be a bitch!:)

Re' getting prom dress in - I have done taxi duty to a "prom". It took a bit of practice during the day but we managed to get her in and out with her dignity intact. :)
I have some pic's - somewhere...

Tim.

i mean if anything else just meet me at the gass station across from my school and let me drive it across the street into the school grounds

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Jordan

My daughter (currently about to hit the crazy teen years) has already booked the GT40 for the prom!

If she has a licence by then she will drive it. I don't really think I'd worry about the insurance cost as it is a dream she will remember forever. (I may regret this statement in a few years but as they say for everything else there is mastercard!)

Kentucky is a bit far out of town - otherwise I'm sure something could have been arranged!

OK it will not be a GT40 but have you looked at any of the top end rental companies to see if they have a modern FordGT on their books - it would be an expensive rental but what an entrance.

If you do get the dream to happen remember we need the photographic proof.

Ian

thanks sir im sure she will have a great time at her prom with the gt40 for sure....I looked around at the rental companies around or even closer to where i live..the best thing alot of them have is 99 corvetts and vipers theres like 3 people from my school aredy renting them lol but im gonna keep looking and if somehow my dream comes true ill deff post pics thanks

Darnel A.

Supporter
Kid, you would have a better chance renting a Ford GT from an exotic car rental agency, although it would probably cost you your college fund!

Back