GT40 accident - GT40 repair.....update

Well, getting there slowly. Just installed my new laser cut panels (many thanks to Paul Bearman...top bloke) bolted on my re-powdercoated wishbones (complete with powerflex bushes - should make it taughter but will probably make the back end feel like a sack of poo 'til I get that done)and installed the new Hi-Spec brakes. They should stop the bl**dy thing!
Once the other side's done, I'll start on the uprated pedal box and rebuilt servo's (yes, I'm still keeping the servo's)
I'm soooo excited, can't wait to drive it again....
Simon

Attachments

• 53957-new-brakes-1.jpg
    53957-new-brakes-1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 481
Simon,
If you post your pics on one of the free web sites, it is very easy. As you view the pic, it will give you some choices such as to post as a thumbnail, or to post as full page etc. Then all you have to do is use the back and forward arrows to go between your service and your post using the copy and paste function. Thats how I did the GT40 Road Car. The service I use is from Bell South and I can have as many albums as I want with 36 pics per album.Many here on the forum have these web sites. They are usually free. If you need help, send me a PM.
Bill

Simon,

I like how your panels mirror the components. All the best to you from the USA.

Have fun!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
John

Just need a whole bunch of brake pipe fittings to plumb it all together and I'm sorted!

Attachments

• 54373-40-pic-3.jpg
    54373-40-pic-3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 426
What the hell?? Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell?? Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cock up on my part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back