2024 GT Reunion poster released.

The steel signs have arrived. We are waiting on the shipping boxes which should arrive in a few days. Taking orders at [email protected]
pvgp-sign-jpg.137366

Attachments

• PVGP sign.JPG
    PVGP sign.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:
For those thinking of picking it up at the reunion. The sign is not a thin flimsy sign you us usually see for garages. This thing has some heft to it and is about 2mm thick. Not a thing I would want to carry around. I got mine today and was not expecting it to be so heavy duty!

Great quality!

For those thinking of picking it up at the reunion. The sign is not a thin flimsy sign you us usually see for garages. This thing has some heft to it and is about 2mm thick. Not a thing I would want to carry around. I got mine today and was not expecting it to be so heavy duty!

Great quality!
Yeah, 8.8#. You wouldn't want to carry it around all day! We did these because we had seen the quality of the products from the company producing them for us. They came to us boxed on a pallet via truck freight, you can't UPS 50 in one package. :eek:

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Rick,
Also interested in a steel sign - is shipping to Germany available?
Regards
Markus

The PVGP posters started shipping out on June 26th. They are $10.00 each and we can ship up to six in one tube for the flat rate shipping. Order them here: https://fordgtreunion.com/merch/ Our "Proof of Evolution" posters are also here (500 of them!) and we can mix with the other posters as they are the same size, 18" x 26".
FORD GT40 REUNION 2024 POSTER 2 lo res.jpg
PVGP24_GT40_Poster_x.jpg
the same size.

Last edited:

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Rick,

Question: do I need to pre-order from the merchandise store and pick it up one site to get it? Or do you have everything on stock sufficiently?

For shirts it would be hard to pre order in terms of sizes....

For posters, sign etc. it would be easy - please advise.

Thanks,
Markus

Hello Rick,

Question: do I need to pre-order from the merchandise store and pick it up one site to get it? Or do you have everything on stock sufficiently?

For shirts it would be hard to pre order in terms of sizes....

For posters, sign etc. it would be easy - please advise.

Thanks,
Markus
Markus we will have stock at the event. We also now have T Shirts with the "Proof of Evolution"

We will have inventory at the track, but it is possible some items may be sold out. We now have T Shirts with the "POE" poster and a nice logo on the front. They are $29.95 each and will be at the track. They are a limited edition, if we have more orders, we can do another run. They are on a good quality T Shirt, not a thin piece of.... If we sell out we can do another run for pre-paid orders..

Attachments

• POE T Shirts.jpg
    POE T Shirts.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 22
Back