2024 GT Reunion poster released.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Here is the 2024 PVGP poster for the GT Reunion. These will be available shortly from us.
PVGP24_GT40_Poster_x.jpg

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ya I NEED one of the posters. I was wondering what the dimensions are. I want to get it custom framed and put on the wall of my office.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
The steel enameled signs in 18"x26" are $96.50. We are taking orders, they will ship late March, early April. You can also order them to collect at the event with no shipping charges. Register your interest at [email protected]. These will be on the merchandise page of www.fordgtreunion.com soon with other neat items. Our wearables are available on that page with a link and currently have a large discount courtesy of our production partner.

Last edited:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Posters will not be ready until early June as they are done by the PVGP, and the printer is a sponsor and doesn't print until the order quantity is determined, so stay tuned. They will be available to order for shipping as well as at the event. The nice steel signs, however, are on a truck as I type this and will start shipping on the 21st. We take cards, PayPal and cash with proper I.D. ;)! The signs can be shipped or collected at the July event with no shipping costs.

Attachments

• PVGP sign.JPG
    PVGP sign.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 18
Back