Abbey Panels Video

My friend Paul Osborne dug this up years ago, and wouldn't tell me where he got it.
He has since passed on.
Apologies if you all have seen it before.

Abbey Panels Video
My friend Paul Osborne dug this up years ago, and wouldn't tell me where he got it.
He has since passed on.
Apologies if you all have seen it before.

Abbey Panels Video
I had not seen before, lots of drivers faces that I recognised from the Tasman Series here in NZ ( that was when we could get autographs & actually talk with drivers ) !., thanks for re-posting it. bit at the end with McLaren in a road car made me think what was going on. Long time since you have posted, I think it was your photos of the MK2 restoration that got me started on a T44 replica transaxle, along with everything else needed for a GT40, that was nearly 20 years ago & still not finished... still been an interesting exercise, thanks for the incentive.

Very nice of them giving us the piano music instead of all of that banging for a sound track.

Also, notice the guy using an english wheel in a tie?

Very nice of them giving us the piano music instead of all of that banging for a sound track.

Also, notice the guy using an english wheel in a tie?
Well it is an 'English' wheel,:oops: had a chuckle at that! In an old book I have on the subject there is cartoon of a guy's tie going thru the wheel with the inevitable result of face contact with the upper wheel

Thank you, very enjoyable.

I also noticed the MIG welding and the English wheels. I will have to watch it a few more times to pic up more of the details. Looks like the early 1964 cars possibly both 101 and 102. You can see the extra internal air vents as well as the fuel tank in the nose.

When did they start 103 and 104?

Back