Acceptable?

Would it be acceptable to ask the group to help(if they can) with a job search?

I dont want to go against any rules, but i didnt see any mention of this?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I don't see a problem with it. In fact I was complaining about my job situation and got LOTS of help from this amazing community. I wouldn't exactly beg for a job, but just let your information get out there as far as what you've been doing and what you're looking for and I'm sure you'll find someone who will know someone who is looking for someone just like you. The people here are absolutely amazing and helpful. I'm sure you'll get a few people PMing you for your resume in order to distribute it for ya. Not making any promises, but I'm sure you'll find some help.

I'm a real estate agent and even got a couple of people who were looking to move to Texas on here and they contacted me to use me as an agent. Good stuff!! Good luck and welcome to the forum, I see you're pretty new.

Laters,

Brian

I don't see a problem with it. In fact I was complaining about my job situation and got LOTS of help from this amazing community. I wouldn't exactly beg for a job, but just let your information get out there as far as what you've been doing and what you're looking for and I'm sure you'll find someone who will know someone who is looking for someone just like you. The people here are absolutely amazing and helpful. I'm sure you'll get a few people PMing you for your resume in order to distribute it for ya. Not making any promises, but I'm sure you'll find some help.

I'm a real estate agent and even got a couple of people who were looking to move to Texas on here and they contacted me to use me as an agent. Good stuff!! Good luck and welcome to the forum, I see you're pretty new.

Laters,

Brian

Thats exactly what I was thinking, i just didnt want it to be misconstrued since i am so new. I'm definitely going to be around for a long while while i plan and build my own, its just a hard time for me looking for a career. I'll give it a couple days for the appropriate moderators and owner to see and ok.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Yeah, best to check with the mod's for final approval. I didn't really ASK about a job, I was more whining and crying like a little girl about how my Real Estate career sucked. LOL Oh well, I'm taking my Insurance Adjuster classes so I can be a licensed Insurance Claims Adjuster as well. I have a friend who does Catastrophe Insurance Claims and makes AWESOME money at it. Plus, what's having another certification under my belt and to add to the ol' resume? Can't hurt!

Laters,

Brian

Ron Earp

Admin
Guys, it is fine. This is the paddock - anything goes that is not prohibited by the rules. Last I checked asking for jobs or advice was not prohibited by the rules.

Guys, it is fine. This is the paddock - anything goes that is not prohibited by the rules. Last I checked asking for jobs or advice was not prohibited by the rules.

You know I just realized I'm pretty sure we know some of the same people...Eric Greene and Shawn Hasan, I'm pretty sure I remember you from somewhere, but my memory is slow.

Back