American GT Website

G

We are very pleased to inform everyone that our website is now up and running. Here is the URL - American GT It is under construction, check back frequently for updated photos and information.

G

John,

At first I could not see the URL ... then restarted Explorer and there it was ... sorry to waste everyone's time!

Thanks,

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: mike_starling ]

It doesn't seem to work with Netscape 4.7.

I can see it with IE 5.5, but I only use this browser if I absolutely have to
mad.gif

The link works fine for me.

Is there any info about the car? When will it be available? Price? Etc.?

I'd love to see an American company give the foreign companies a run for their money for an inexpensive well built GT40.

Doug

G

any pics of the rear suspension??? i agree with doug.

cheers

luis

when using AOL I get nothing but "runtime errors" over all the buttons on the home page...any fix in sight for AOL users?

Regards

Thomas

G

I also run Netscape and the link appears not to work for that browser. Could you please post the full URL.

Cheers, Brian.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Can't get in via Earthlink. You get the opening page but as soon as you move the cursor to any link control, you get a "script error" and and cannot open any other pages.

Rick

G

Guys, as mentioned by Mike and Steve, you can view the website if you use IE. I have an older version and was able to view the site. I did get error messages along the way, but it did display the content. This inconsistency is brought to you by our wonderful friends at Micro$oft (NOT!!!!)

Lynn -

MicroSuck bringing the need for only thier software and larger machines into your lives daily.

G

I wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the problems with the site. My IT professional tells me it is the web hosting service that is hosting the site and not necessarily your browser and it is not the HTML used to build the site either. This service was a quick temporary way for us to get our site online, but it does have limitations. We have a more suitable web hosting service now but it will not be fully functional for another 72 hours. I apologize to all who have had trouble accessing our website but rest assured it will be resolved in the next 72 hours. The new site will be www.AmericanGTs.com and all the non viewing issues should be no longer. Thank you much for your patience. We will post as soon as it is up and running.

Best regards,
John Hester

Back