AMOC Sprint July 19th

G

I am going to be phoning AMOC to try and get resolution as to whether we are an invited club or not. I had confirmation earlier this year but now the regs have been published it may cause a complication. Then again it may not.

If you want to get your entry underway whatever, then the worst that should happen is that it is returned to you.

Also suggest we go for class 12 and not this odd class 13. AMOC like to do things slightly differently but then they always have.
smile.gif
No single seaters mean we could get close to FTD.

And they have dropped their price from last year. Excellent.

Malcolm

Hello all.

Malcolm has contacted me and after speaking to AMOC - has confirmed that we are to enter Class 12 (sports / GT over 3000cc) and NOT class 13 where all the Caterhams, Evo 6's etc etc will be located. We are an invited club even though it was missed off the entry reg's, so if you're interested in entering - do it quick as they get booked fairly quickly.

Posted on behalf of Malc who is struggling to remember his password! he he he (sneaky pete rings a bell!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
I have just entered. Anybody else entered yet or are planning to? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If only my car was ready!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

We will have to wait until August. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Regards,

J.P

Back