another new guy thats in love with SLC and has a few

hi my names andy and im absolutely in love with the superlite coupes! i like the exotic supercars from europe and all that jazz so i started looking at the replica kit cars for ferrarri and lambos. theyre neat and all but ultimately not the car they try to be. after stumbling around on the internet i found the slc website and i want to have one to own so bad! im only 20 and by no means rich so its going to be a little while before ill be able to own one (good thing my parents taught me the values of saving my money!).

i have a 1996 v8 cougar that my dad and and i fixed up as a bonding sort of thing and i was wondering if i might be able to use that engine to maybe put in my future slc? i know how to put new parts in cars but i will admit im not a car buff by any means. i also know that building a car like this is by no means is going to happen over night.

if anyone would be nice enough to help a new guy out would be awesome!

i meant to put "questions" in the title box! im sorry! i didnt mean to come off as some jerk that claimed to have a few of these cars. i wish i did but i dont. lol

Back