Anyone know much about Granada rear hubs?

OK...here it is.

Frank and Dave were right, and Autozone was wrong (they show the front and rear as the same...SET24. It isn't).

The real part is the Timken JXC18437CA-90KA1 and it is available in the USA but only if you call a Timken distributor. The seals are 224250 and 710463.

I also believe that NAPA carries the right sized bearings on special order but of a manufacturer I am not familiar with.

Darrin,

Man, I feel like I should buy you a beer or something for putting in the legwork on these bearings. You probably saved me a month's worth of effort and countless trips to the parts store here (it's hard enough finding what I need when everyone speaks english, it's next to impossible when I have to do it in Hungarian).

Good times

Not if the sites listing the diameter of them are correct. For example: LM 29749/711 SKF bearings,Suppliers,Manufacturer and Distributor on wxfaj.com

AFAIK, only NAPA and Timken distributors have it right for sure on the rear, but most everyone is right on the front (SET24).

Darrin,

Maybe give Auto Parts Warehouse a call - they list separate items for front and rear 1989 Merkur Scorpio bearings, maybe they have it right?

Merkur Scorpio Bearing - Auto Parts Warehouse

Ian

Back