Blackwater Yachts GT40 Mk2

Can anyone confirm that the front clip of the Mk2 GT40 body panels from Blackwater Yachts is correct - in that it has the higher clearance in the wheel well, and lower, more aggresive leading edge?

The pic of the actual panels on their website appears to have a standard Mk1 front clip. GT40 // Blackwater Motor Yachts Page 2.

Alternatively, does anyone know where to get one of these front sections?

It seems Blackwater have sold off the GT40 molds.

So does anyone know someone who makes a Mk2 front clip?

hi Troy, your welcome to come over to my shop and check out my molds. Is that washington state? i have a very original looking mk 2 set i built. i have not built a nose part yet as i have to clean up the primer off the mold first and i am just working on the doors now,the roof is done. Dave.

No problems. Availability issue looks to have been solved, I just have to work out some transport possibilities.

Thanks for the offer David, it's not the first time Washington state and Western Australia have been mixed up in regards to my posts! Good luck with the build (you should post a picture or two, I'm sure there are plenty of folks on here who'd like to see your work thus far)

Back